Name TBD -- (Semi Sci-fi roleplay based off of World Trigger)

happymech99

Broken But Never Forgotten
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Monday Through Friday 3:00PM to 11:00PM EST. Saturday & Sunday 6AM to 1AM EST
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Fandom, Post apocalypse
So first off, this roleplay as stated in the title is based off the show called 'World Trigger'.
Even for those who have not seen the show, it is fine to join since I will be doing my own version of World Triggers' universe about weaponry as well as other things. There will be a lore thread that will explain into further detail about each of the different 'Triggers' , enemies , etc.
Questions are welcomed by anyone and I am willing to answer anything that I am able to do so.

---

Five years ago, interdimensional creatures called as Neighbors had invaded Earth through unknown black spheres appearing in the middle of the sky. During their first arrival, chaos and destruction was all that was left as they ravaged one major city after another while the military's arsenal showed to be no match for the thick plating of neighbor armor. Just as it appeared as though all was lost, a mysterious group had made an appearance as they wiped out each of the monsters all over the globe with rapid succession. Once the invasion had ended, they stated that there was no longer anything to worry about and that they were apart of an organization known as 'Border'.
Their weapons were designed with the same technology that of the unknown creatures known as Neighbors and this allowed them to strike through the armored plating of the creatures.

Eventually one building was built at each country serving as the headquarters for Border Agents in that country. This also allowed for the public to come sign up to become apart of Border even if it meant they had to first go through a written exam than physical exam before being allowed to join apart of the Ranks of Border.
Years passed and soon enough with enough research of where the Neighbors came from, it was only a matter of time that scientists at Border found out that the creatures weren't considered Neighbors but rather Trion Soldiers. Neighbors were actual humanoids that lived on the opposite end of the black spheres that were considered 'gates' by this point.

On the opposite end of the gates, the world of the Neighbors consisted of not a single world but rather multiple worlds all orbiting in an endless space. Each of these worlds differed in their own ways and were considered Nation Planets; as it seemed, many of these nations were at war with one another, due to this nations that orbited near Earth at times decided to invade Earth to abduct humans to force them to fight for their wars if not use them as slave labor for resources during the wars. Also due to the Nations Planets constantly at war, many of the other worlds aside from Earth are not as advanced as those on Earth.

---

This is just the general idea of the roleplay. As stated, I will take questions if there are any and reminding people that there will be a lore thread to explain more into detail about certain things.​

Holy World Trigger RP, never thought I'd see the day.

XD it has cometh

Hey~hey~^^!!

Oooohhhh this sounds really cools! Interested and will wait for OoC then^^

Niccee o;
If we can get one or two more people, i'll be open to making it all.

Niccee o;
If we can get one or two more people, i'll be open to making it all.
K so I just watched episode one. Please tell Boo we are not gunna be in highschool?

Like all goods playing a teen charrie but don't wanna have it heavily based on school life

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Naww, it will not need to be based in high school.

This will be an Alternate Universe to the roleplay..soo you can be any age you want.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Question then: Are we to play human Border people or can we play the other kind of human-like alien like the white haired boy with the black floating thingie?

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom
You will be able to play as either. The alien people thing like the white haired boy are considered Neighbors I will nerf a bit of them by making Neighbors not know certain things about the real world and other things and of course not be as experienced in fighting as Yuma(the boy.)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
I know this might be a little late for me to join, but I'll also throw in my interest. I've been looking around for a World Trigger RP, to try out so I'm curious on how will it work.

This still open? I'm currently about halfway through the anime and enjoying it, and a world trigger rp seems pretty interesting. So uh yeah, if it's still open then count me interested, though I'll have to do some thinking to figure out a character.

Reactions: Justsomeguy
K sooooo like I do like the idea of the RP but I only watched one episode. I get it like it's an AU but do I need to watch more? And Boo is allergic to Discord too.

Oh and just wanna know how many paragraphs per postie and how often?

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom

> Naww, you wont have to watch more episodes to be apart of the roleplay. As for discord, I will have an OOC thread and discord server both up so no worries. I will be having a lore thread up as well for lots of information changes for the AU.

> As for paragraphs, all I'll ask is at the least 1 paragraph at the minimum, more is appericated but not required. As long as there are no one line responses.

> As for timing, at the very least once every few days would be very nice. Any longer of a wait..i would like to know why or whats going on so that I can figure out what to do with characters.

K. Let's rock...

@TotallyNotMiso
Not many. This is enough for me to get it started.

Apologies to all of ya for taking so long. Work been quite hectic lately...I've gotten a bit of the lore done and doing some more today. If anything I'll get up the I/C and character threads up today.

Reactions: Justsomeguy