N0VA's 1X1 Requests! (CONSTANTLY UPDATED. 06.01 last update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

N0VA

It's all in the eyes
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
GMT +1
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Modern, Romance, Mature, Action
Hey there! Thought I would post a thread about it since I am looking for role-playing partners. I am pretty much open to anything except for dude on dude and neko's. Other things are I only play male characters that in some way or another are dominant. So, anybody that wishes to role-play with me please either post here or send me a PM, we can discuss things there; in the future I will post more role-plays of what I want to do, so you never know somebody others might want to do the same thing as me. Another thing to note besides doing my interests I DO OTHER PEOPLE'S INTEREST's as well if they peak my interest that is, but feel free to hit me up with a message about your RP's as well.

NOTE: RP's that are with this ✓ symbol I would really like to do and are my current top seeking.

Current Interests:

-||- Random Universe:

Will be updated Soon

-||- DC Comics Universe:

#Catwoman X OC

I think it should be self-explanatory. I was thinking of something like a romance love and hate relationship. My character would be either a superhero or citizen; depending on how we decide to go on this. Much of this role-play will be thought out by me and the other role-player so we don't enforce things we don't want to play.

#Wonder Woman X OC

#Supergirl X OC

#Harley Quinn X OC

#Hawkgirl X OC

#Zatanna X OC

-||- Marvel Universe:

#Black Widow X OC

#Black Cat X OC

-||-MASS EFFECT UNIVERSE:
This will be set when the Reapers are no more.

#Asari X OC

-||- Soul Calibur Universe:

#Isabella "Ivy Valentine X OC/Character from the universe ✓

#Sophitia Alexandra X OC/Character from the universe

-||- Mortal Kombat Universe:

#Kitana X OC

#Sonya Blade X OC

#Mileena X OC

-||-Resident Evil Universe:

#Jill Valentine X OC

#Ada Wong X OC

#Claire Redfield X OC

-||- Starcraft Universe:

#Sarah Kerrigan X OC

-||- Metal Gear Solid Universe:
-These character are heavily developed so I would suggest some reading up, besides that these RP's will be heavily focused on plot and romance-

#Sniper Wolf X OC ✓

#Meryl Silverburgh X OC

#Laughing Octopus X OC ✓

#Raging Raven X OC ✓

#Crying Wolf X OC ✓

#Screaming Mantis X OC ✓

#Quiet X OC

#Mistral X OC ✓

-||- World of Warcraft Universe:

#Alexstrasza X OC

#Sylvanas Windrunner X OC ✓

#Maiev Shadowsong X OC

RP's that have been taken:

#Quarian X OC

#Nova Terra X OC

#Nurse X Navy Pilot/WWII

#Medical Officer X Soldier

A strange soldier that fights on the battlefield daily begins to visit the medical officer, time after time he always returns with wounds and scars greater than any other soldier on the field. He does not show his face to the doctor but she gathers an interest in him over time. The soldier is quiet, serious and dominant, while the doctor is the clear opposite of him, cheerful, playful and submissive.

#Mafia Don/Boss' Daughter X Assassin/Hired Killer

An assassin employed by a Mafia Don, during the major time of their work they only contact each other through letters and through other means of secretive contacts. After some time the Don requests him as a personal guard for his daughter to which the Assassin reluctantly accepts, although he is shown that he is always protecting the daughter he has never shown his face or presence near her. Finally at her 18th birthday party she wishes of her father to let her see this "Guardian Angel" of sorts, the father accepts and somehow manages to get the assassin to appear at the end of the evening on her birthday. She sees his face faintly in the dark and runs up to him, she hugs him and he tells her "I shall be always there." he says then slowly disappears again. The girl is left with a fond memory of him but her father decides to cease employing and he is nowhere to be found. Then after many years her father now at his dying bed he asks of her to re-employ him as there is no better man for the job. The daughter is now 28 years old, very gorgeous, intelligent and is the Don of the Mafia family, seeing how she sparks much of the other family's members some seeing her not fit and some seeing her just a piece of meat for them to wed in order to gain power she starts seeking the assassin. The story starts with her having a meeting with him.

Last edited:
@N0VA
Oh wow! I love the Medical Officer X Soldier plot!! Would you mind me roleplaying this with you?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be more than happy to. I will PM you shortly. :-)

The Mafia Boss' daughter × Assassin sounds very interesting!

Sorry, I failed to mention that one has been taken. As a matter of fact I am updating the list right now. :-)

Reactions: RaineSensei
I have an idea that i really want to try.It is about a PA for a mafia boss who unknowingly is dragged into a deadly feud between the two mafia families that has been going on for decades.

As a big fan of the Mass Effect Trilogy, I'd gladly do the Quarian X OC RP!

Awesome I will PM your shortly. :-)

Bump-ish! Added a few more favorites. And as previously still looking for partners. :-)

I'd love to do anything that involves Lightning!

I could also entertain a story with Ms. Terra as well, depending on the plot.

PM me if you're interested?

Daily thread bump-ish! Still looking for partners! :-)

I'm interested in your Zatanna x OC, PM if you want to discuss it!

Daily thread bump-ish, still looking for partners! Currently most interested in the:

-||- Metal Gear Solid Universe:
-These character are heavily developed so I would suggest some reading up, besides that these RP's will be heavily focused on plot and romance-

#Mistral X OC ✓

I'm interested in the FF Rps
Mostly lightning, but I can do Tifa and Lulu as well

Sorry about that but I have removed the Final Fantasy RP's, at first I thought they would be interesting but given I don't have much knowledge on the series I decided to skip on it. Thanks for the understanding

Daily Thread Bump-ish!

Status
Not open for further replies.