INTEREST CHECK N.A.P: Next Generation Avengers Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MischiefMonster

Original poster
tumblr_n01vmhSvAO1tqgaxdo1_500.jpg

The Avengers

A band of heroes who form an unstoppable force when together. You see, life has been rather peaceful since the New York Invasion, with the heroes going back to normal lives and raising families of their own.

Despite this S.H.E.I.L.D still kept a close eye on them, monitoring them so if a day were to come when they were needed once again they could call for Avengers Assemble. However the Earth remained at peace for years and S.H.I.E.L.D noticed our favorite group of superheroes aging. Unable to defend the Earth like they did once before.

And just in time for a new threat that is coming to Earth but without the Avengers who would defend the Earth? The son of Coulson alongside Nick Fury helped create N.A.P, hoping this new generation of heroes would finish what their parents started.

Are you ready to assemble?

I'd be honored to join! Already have a character in mind! :D

I know we have an avengers rp together, but would you mind if I joined in, I have another character in mind for this xD

You need to go to the homepage and scroll down to Accept the invite. Unless you didn't get it. I invited someone else to the group and they didn't get the invite until I sent it again. I'll send you another invite.

I have a question. Would this be based solely off the movies or would characters from the comics be welcome as well?

jw would it be alright if i joined into this ?

I have a question. Would this be based solely off the movies or would characters from the comics be welcome as well?
I'm going off the movies but canon characters welcome and OC's. If you want a character from another comic I don't mind. Go for it. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.