2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
Mythix Sisters

We run in pack's of five in the middle of the night. Top secret club. Or is it a cult of witches. How did the leader choose her followers and how did those a part of it keep there vow of silence.

The whole town only knows the history of a witch Coven called the Mythix Sisters and the 5 who founded it. What happened to them are they still around?

Now the story behind it is 5 woman started a "cult". It was a witch Coven, each had a special infinity and dark secret. Zoey was the infinity of Spirit and rumored to be the She -Devil from the sea or a Siren. Dylan water Infinity said to be a warlock, only normal one of the group. Tristan Fire Infinity supposedly said to be a werewolf. Derrick Wind Infinity He was said to be a Vampire, and last but not least Aria infinity of Earth, said to be from the Fae family.

Ancient Ones
Together
Zoey- NPC wicked
images (4).jpg
Dylan- open
images (13).jpg

Free for Female below
Tristan- open
download (2).jpg

Together
Derrick- open
images.jpg
Aria- NPC wicked
FB_IMG_1434416819949.jpg

Followers
Female open

Together
Female open
Male open

Together
Female open
Male open

The Pack

Wolf rp working out an idea. If you have any Idea leave comments. No this is not a werewolf rp. This is a wolf as in the animal howls at the moon.

Howling at a Blood Moon

Being the only bitten female to make the turn is hard as a woman. Most die and never make it to turn. How ever she did. This is about life with the pack those married to the wolves and how they keep the secret. Many trials come there way.

Jeremy pack Leader open
Wife open

Clay Love interest open
795f252184f315d832b04f021e8afa01.jpg
Only female to turn wicked

Other pack members-

Even amount of males and Females needed.
Open

Last edited:
Alright I haven't done anothing animal rp for a long time and would love to do one. Do you have any idea what kind you were thinking?

not really lol I just wanted to do something with just wolves

Okay what if you do like wolf pups growing up in pack life and what not? Like have five players or so for each pup in tworking litters (since wolves only have 2-3 pups each litter) and show them growing up and dealing with all the dangers and training and hunting and stuff I personally have a lot of actual wolf knowledge so yeah this would be fun

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Okay what if you do like wolf pups growing up in pack life and what not? Like have five players or so for each pup in tworking litters (since wolves only have 2-3 pups each litter) and show them growing up and dealing with all the dangers and training and hunting and stuff I personally have a lot of actual wolf knowledge so yeah this would be fun
defiantly take that into consideration

Cool. :3

• Love
Sorry, but I'm not really into the supernatural (the show and in general) type of rps... I'm sorry

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.