Mystery Thread #8 | CanaryCry & stellar

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manna Beast

I don't trust trees. They're shady.
Original poster
5 STAR GREMLIN
STAFF MEMBER
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
All day, every day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-Fantasy with means of magic and sword based feelings, i do prefer a bit of romance in stories
-Modern with again a fantasy feel
-Cut in anything with a bit of Romance and I can give it a try.
@CanaryCry and @stellar
Genre: Modern Supernatural
Gender Preference: MxF
Post Length: 2-3 Paragraphs

Prompt: Character A (Female, Stellar) is an astronaut that has recently discovered an odd object floating within space. Curiously she takes the object about the size of her hand into the station after completing her space walk. It doesn't appear to be anything obvious about it save for the fact that after she washes her hair, her other two colleagues are well, a little different. Character B (Male, CanaryCry) is the leader of the new crew with a bit of a fangy personality. Who knew a vampire could thrive in space, and now they need to descent from the station. Will Character A ignore the fact that everything seems the same except that everyone is some sort of supernatural beast, except for her!

Time Limit: 10 posts each (20 in total) or June 13th (two weeks)

Due to unforeseen circumstances, this Mystery RP has ended ahead of time. It will be moved to the finished area of the event.
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.