Mystery Thread #18 | rissa & Apparition

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manna Beast

I don't trust trees. They're shady.
Original poster
5 STAR GREMLIN
STAFF MEMBER
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
All day, every day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-Fantasy with means of magic and sword based feelings, i do prefer a bit of romance in stories
-Modern with again a fantasy feel
-Cut in anything with a bit of Romance and I can give it a try.
@rissa and @Apparition
Genre: Fantasy
Gender Preference: MxF
Post Length: 2-3 Paragraphs

Prompt: Character A (rissa, female) is left in the forest to die, as the annual sacrifice to the god of the forest. Character B (Apparition, male) is the god shows up, but this year he is not interested in the death of his sacrifice. He is looking for a new servant and/or sidekick. Just what sort of things does he have planned and will the little miss dare to comply!

Time Limit: 10 posts each (20 in total) or July 20th

• I'm SHOOK
Reactions: rissa
Mystery Thread has been concluded due to reaching the deadline of July 20. If you both enjoyed roleplaying with another; then I highly encourage you both to continue to converse via PM or Discord if you are comfortable as such! If you wish to use the prompt given, please feel free to do so!

If you wish to participate in another Mystery Thread, just reply to your PM'd Application and request Manna Beast and/or Miyu to set you up for another one!

Thank you for participating! It was a joy to read along!

Reactions: Apparition
Status
Not open for further replies.