Myrtle Snow

M

Myrtle Snow

Original poster
So, hi. :3 I was told about this site by a friend when our roleplay site went down, and I'm still getting my first impressions. All I can say is that it'll take a bit of getting used to after always using the Zetaboards setup, but I'll hopefully crack those knuckles soon.

You can call me Myrtle, Snow, Myrtle Snow, MS (I know, I know), or any nickname you can come up with (pending my approval). :P

I am a 17 year old guy that has been roleplaying for quite a while, although recently I've had a temporary hiatus. Basically, I haven't had anywhere to roleplay where I felt comfortable, and I'm hoping that this is the place. I tend to lean towards group roleplays rather than one on ones, but I'm up for almost anything.

I like staying by the fire. Oh, and um....

LET IT GO, LET IT GO
CAN'T HOLD ME BACK ANYMORE
LET IT GO, LET IT GO
TURN AWAY AND SLAM THE DOOR!!!

Welcome to Iwaku, MS.

I'm October nice to meet you!

THE COOOOOOLD NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAAAAY!

*Ahem* Welcome to the community, Myrtle! <3

Ello there, Snow Myrtle (pending approval?)
Welcome to Iwaku! It's... Well... Iwkau! Just watch out for owls and pandas. They're dangerous. Also, foxes. Stay away from those. Yeah.

Welcome! It's fuuuuuuuuun here heehee. Hope you have a good time and feel free to hit me up about anything.

Oh my leprechaun!! Such an overwhelming reply. Hey guys.

@RoguePanda: Your name is awesome, and yes, you can call me Snow Myrtle. :P

@Diana: Yay! Another Frozen fan.

@ChadJ and October Knight: Thanks, guys!

Shi shi shi *hugs*, I'm really happy that you joined! :bananaman:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to iwaku :3 I joined two or one week ago but I already like it here! Hmu if you ever want to roleplay ^_^