My RP ideas

S

StormGirl

Original poster
Hey there. Today has been really slow for me and I am dying to RP. Here are some ideas as to what I like to RP

Vampire rp: A human girl ends up somehow being pregnant after a vampire bites her, when the vampire finds out he goes on a rampage trying to kill the human girl he is starting to fall in love with.

Demons: A demon falls for a Psychic or witch that tried to get rid of him, she doesn't love him back but he keeps trying anyway

Greek or Roman myth rps.

I'll go for almost any rp as long as it isn't about just humans, I prefer fantasy.

Cosmic Fey

Dragon Lord
Invitation Status
Looking for partners
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, Multiple posts per week, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm usually on at points through out the day. Some days I'm not due to various reasons, but I try to give my partners warning if I'm going to be away for more than a day or two
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Female, Primarily Prefer Male, Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance, school-life... I'm really not picky as long as it has a good premise and plot.
I'll happily do the Demon RP if you're still interested. PM me and we can work out characters and plots if you want

Dia Thames

The Beast lingers just beneath the surface~
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Dark Subject Matter, Post Apocalyptic, Apocalyptic, Yaoi, Romance, Fantasy (usually Urban fantasy, but I've done high fantasy before too), Horror
I will be happy to do the Vampire Rp with you~

It would be my pleasure :3

XC

Edgesquire
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
One post per day, 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced
Genres
Urban fantasy, cyberpunk.
I'm interested in doing a greek and roman one, or fantasy one with you. Do you have any ideas for a plot?