My Pet is my Boyfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DubuPotato

Original poster
61fe08c9f1b675a989e7402fe0e520e2.jpg

A young girl of only 21 years of age stepped off of campus, sighing to herself. "Aish..I knew I could've done better.." Failing a course was not an option, not for Naomi Westley. She grew up learning just that. Her father had always expected nothing less than perfection in all things: his child, work ethic, and even his wives. Yes. Wives. Because of his high standards, he tends to go through cycles of different wives once he had found a single flaw in the previous. Not one of them lasted longer than a year, sad to say. Naomi, though usually passive, gathered the guts to move out of the household. It was only a short time till she found herself a small apartment off in San Francisco.

Upon returning home from college, the brunette took note of a small package in front of her door. She didn't recall buying anything for herself. Hell, her budget barely got her the bare necessities. Crouching in front of the delicately wrapped package, she took a closer look. The blanket that encased the basket and its content was tied loosely, so Naomi tugged the one side of the knot. As the cloth fell to the floor, her eyes widened at the sight of what was inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.