Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
Mostly evening GMT -5 timezone
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I am able to take the lead in the roleplay but would definitely prefer an equal partner.
Favorite Genres
I really enjoy romance in my roleplays; however, I do prefer to work up to it using suspense, tragedy, and mystery. The majority of my roleplays also dive into the libertine section, though I don't prefer this to be the main genre or focus.
Genre You DON'T Like
I do not like sci-fi, futuristic, apocalyptic, or space themed roleplays. Under rare circumstances will I write fantasy, and unless it's just a small part of the plot (ie. no other other worlds or creatures).
I am an amateur artist just learning. I've been painting for about three years now but have come a long way! Still lots of learning to go, though! I just recently made a Facebook page for my art and was really proud of myself for that. Here's a few recent things I've done (the black markings are just my signature, which contains my last name so I blanked it out).

Summer Rain

Miss Romantic
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
I am able to take the lead in the roleplay but would definitely prefer an equal partner.
Favorite Genres
I really enjoy romance in my roleplays; however, I do prefer to work up to it using suspense, tragedy, and mystery. The majority of my roleplays also dive into the libertine section, though I don't prefer this to be the main genre or focus.
Genre You DON'T Like
I do not like sci-fi, futuristic, apocalyptic, or space themed roleplays. Under rare circumstances will I write fantasy, and unless it's just a small part of the plot (ie. no other other worlds or creatures).

Nemaisare

Edgepeasant
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Male, Female, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Male
I prefer that we both put forth the same amount of effort. I like throwing ideas out there, so a decisive partner is a good thing...
Favorite Genres
Low/High/Epic Fantasy, Adventure, Worldbuilding, Supernatural, Mutants
Genre You DON'T Like
Earth slice of life(ie. lacking any fantasy elements)
Oh wow. That bowl is really lovely. And I love the colours and whimsy you've put into those birds. Especially the hummingbird.

Arcadia

Frost Queen
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
My Usual Online Time
11AM GMT- 10:30PM GMT (Weekends) 5:00PM GMT- 10:30 GMT (Weekdays)
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept
Male, Female, Transgender, Primarily Prefer Female
Aggressive. If I have an idea for a fantasy 1x1, I will design it to the fullest extent I can and then share it with my partner to see what they think, as I am a fan of expanding the various areas of lore and nature within a sandbox universe, such as a bestiary of typical creatures to be found in said universe, a dictionary of gods and godly artifacts, and even maps to the realms of said gods. In other people's roleplays however, I prefer to be passive if it is a group setting, or if it is not a group sandbox.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Post Apocolypse Sci Fi, Fantasy Modern, High Fantasy, High Fantasy Sandbox, D&D 5E, Pathfinder.
Genre You DON'T Like
Modern, Slice of Life.
These are all really good :D I especially like the bowl, and the painting of the two birds on the branch :D

Summer Rain

Miss Romantic
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like

PS - if you know what rock formation this is, I applaud you. One of my favourite places to be.

Summer Rain

Miss Romantic
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like

Summer Rain

Miss Romantic
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like

This one I am pretty proud of, mainly because I suck at lettering and I've improved A LOT. I'd post some of my worse lettering on here but I don't even think I kept photos... lol!

Summer Rain

Miss Romantic
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like

Status
Not open for further replies.