• No, it's fucking awesome

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
L

LogicfromLogic

Original poster
oQwpa.jpg

[tabs]
It's finally happened; the Mane Six died trying to save Equestria from it's most devastating peril yet; the Zombpony Virus. What first started off as a small common flu like cold, spread quickly through out the cities and towns. But as the virus progressed, ponies began to drop dead after reaching a fever of 120, coughing so violently blood vessels pop, and finally you bleed out through the nose, eyes and ears. Then, you die from it, and come back as a trotter. You crave flesh; once you were a herbivore, but now you are a cannibalistic zombie craving flesh. There's a hunger that shall never be quenched. There is no cure or magick that will cure this; it's all about survival now. The Mane six fell first, Celestia and Luna following suit. Cadance, Shining Armour, all of them; turned into zombies. Now it is up to surviving ponies to find a way to live in this new world...

A surviving group just outside Andalusian, Georgia have just started their journey...
[/tabs]

So I think it should be obvious that this is a Walking Dead Parody, so, we'll have all the characters here as you guessed it..ponies. Only I want you to be creative with the names (whoever chooses to be Rick, you'll get a cookie if you name him 'Ranger Rick'). It doesn't have to be their name, but related to them in the show.

This is the FIRST season so far!

Roles

Daryl: Taken
Andrea:
Rick:
Lori:
Carl:
Sophia:
Carol:
Shane:
Dale:
Glenn:
Merle:

NPCs

Jacqui
Amy
Morales
Duane
Rules
  1. Obey normal Iwaku rules​
  2. You can make OCs, but please make sure that these roles are filled first​
  3. Keep OOC in the OOC thread​
  4. If you make an OC it is subjected to the death rule​
  5. There's no such thing as immune to the virus​
  6. You can have up to two characters for now​
  7. Please post in order (Rick's character is the first one to post, however this is not going strictly by the show, this is for our own shits and giggles)​

Character Sheet

Name
Sexual Orientation
Cutie Mark
Picture
History (Keep in mind the cannon characters might not have one built up)