My little pony role play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vernyx

Original poster
I don't know if a mlp role play exists, but if one does, could you post it here? If not, I'd love to make one if anyone is interested.

I would love to do a MLP role play I tried to join one a while back but I'm not sure if it's still on or not. So to actually get to do one would be awesome.

Awesome. I'm glad that I'm finally less frowned upon as a brony. (Stupid Internet...)

Reactions: Raven
Okay, we gotz three people. I'll make it later. Would you want it to be OCs, main characters, side characters, main characters AND side characters, or all of the above?

Any of the options are fine with me. If we are doing main characters though I would love to be fluttershy.

I'd like to do main and side characters. If anyone wanted to do OC's, id be fine with that. "But Vernyx! Even though we all know that's not your real name, can we do the genderbent versions, like Bubble Berry?" Why, of course you can! *deep throaty Santa laugh*

I like all the options as well, but if we do main characters and we are calming. I CLAM RAINBOWDASH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.