My Killer Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aleina

Original poster
(I don't own any of these characters or names of places and such. This is strictly a fanfic. Don't worry about knowing the story, because your character is not meant to know much to begin with. You'll learn more about the plot as you roleplay. I will post a starting point here, so you guys will get the gist on how to start. If you're interested, please send me a Private Message and we can get started. Hope you enjoy!)

bannerfans_11199404.jpg
Kieran put his hand on the damp, bricked wall and peeked around the corner at the woman that was walking down the street. Somehow this woman had managed to dodge her scheduled death after every Collector's attempt at killing her, and now it was his turn. He didn't want to but, it was his job. He had no choice.

He watched reluctantly as the woman headed towards her apartment. Just as she was going to open the door, an incredibly deafening blast blew out her apartment window, causing her to fall backwards onto the concrete. The woman looked up at her apartment, her eyes wide in disbelief.

'No!!' Kieran shouted in his head. 'The blast went off too soon! She was almost inside! Xavier's gonna kill me!'

He leaned against the wall defeatedly as the other Collectors walked up to the woman, so Kieran made his way out of the alley and looked at Xavier who just glared at him disappointedly. Xavier then turned to the woman and gave her an intense glare.

"Well, it seems you have managed to miss every one of our attempts at collecting your soul." He said, clenching his fists angrily. "So now, we really only have one thing left to do. We tried to make it easy on you but now we have to do what we have to do. You've already missed your scheduled death, we can't wait any longer." He said as the collector's took another step towards her. "Anything you'd like to say? And please make it quick, this has already dragged on long enough. I want to get this over with." He said.

The woman stumbled on her words, obviously speechless. What in the world were these men talking about? Scheduled death? Collect her soul? Were they nuts?! Before she could think about her decision, she blurt out her dying wish.

"Please! Just give me ten more days. That's all I ask." She said, her voice shaking. "I'm not stopping you from killing me, all I'm asking for is a little more time. Please."

Xavier looked at the other collectors who all shrugged their response. He turned back to the woman. "We can't do that. It's against the rules. You're already an overdue soul. Someone's bound to find out and it'll be all of our heads if you're found." He said, thinking for a second before shaking his head. "No. It's out of the question." He said as he advanced on her again.

"Please! I won't tell anyone I promise. I just... I have unfinished business. Just let me do what I need to do and I won't argue when you have to take my life! I'll do whatever you want." She said desperately.

Xavier hesitated and Kieran decided he had to say something.

"Come on Xavier, it's only ten more days. She's not saying no, she just needs more time." He said.

Xavier turned and jabbed a finger at Kieran. "If you had done your job we wouldn't be in this situation. So, no Kieran, you don't have a say in this." He said turning back to the woman, but Kieran wasn't finished.

"I'll keep an eye on her. Just let her have her ten more days." He said.

Xavier gritted his teeth, suddenly finding it very difficult to pick a side. As much as he wanted to get this whole collection over with, he couldn't ignore the fact that Kieran was right. Even if she wanted to, the woman couldn't possibly escape them. And all she had to do was say her goodbyes and she'd willingly meet her death. There was nothing wrong with making her death easier on those she cared about.

"Fine! She can have her ten days." He said turning back to Kieran. "You do not take your eyes off of her for a minute. If she leaves the house, you go with her, and you keep her away from large crowds. Those blasted Agents could be anywhere, and if they find out that she's overdue, we're screwed. Do you understand?!"

"Yes." Kieran said with a nod.

"And don't think this gets you out of your other duties. This is a punishment, not a vacation." Xavier said through his teeth.

"Understood."

Xavier turned and stalked off towards the house. The other collectors looked at the woman and Kieran and then back at Xavier, completely dumbfounded. It was very rare for Xavier to agree to something so huge and risky. After a while though, they just shrugged it off, following behind him.

To be continued....

Reactions: Angelchan
Status
Not open for further replies.