My friends, it has often been said that I like smut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncertain Tea

Your least favorite partner!
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Online Availability
7 AM - 1PM, 24 hours on Monday + Thursday
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
My friends, I like smut...

No, friends, I love smut!

I love blowjobs.

I love titfucks.

I love gang bangs.

I love subs, facials, I love brutal throatfucks, and creampies.

Big ups to anyone who gets the reference. <3

Hi! I'm Uncertain Tea, and if you couldn't really tell what my cup o' tea (ha ha) is, then try reading between the lines! I found out about this site through a random post on another site I frequent, and I'm happy I followed my nose over here. Looking forward to getting to know some of you, and you guys getting to know me. c:

Hello Uncertainty Uncertain Tea!

Welcome to Iwaku. It's awesome that you like smut, cause I love it too! Roleplaying it is definitely one of my favourite things :)

I invite you to visit the Redstar sections of our Roleplay Search / Partner Connections. Just a little reminder, the rest of the site is relatively PG-13 in terms of content, so make sure to keep an eye out for that :)

I hope you find lots of people to RP butts and stuff with!

Hello from the unofficial Queen of Kink of Iwaku! There are many good smuts to be found here, but more importantly: some freaking amazing stories!

Welcome to our lovely home!

I wonder... Was that other site called Gaia? If so, it might be I accidentally recruited you. That would be awesome. xD

What kinds of characters do you like playing?

Oh! And before I forget, feel free to check out the awesome and shiny Newbie Care Package! We have mentors, custom posting codes, and graphics that might help you find RP partners through avis, sigs, and banner ads! (We don't offer drawn art, though.)

Newbie Care Package

I love subs
remember to like comment and
subscribe.png

Status
Not open for further replies.