2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. No Preferences
Most my rps are dead. I have a few ideas and some of them bobody likes. :p

1st: character a has no memory other then her name and age. she was just bought from a slave warehouse by a master with a short temper and sadistic features. What will this lead too? Play to find out.

2nd I was thinking it could go into a forum but posted it here anyway. The group of kidnaped can know each other or have no idea who the other one is. The wake up one by one in a dark basement before hearing who must be their kidnappers. Please figure who is with who before we start the rp. All couples accepted. I just need a convo to know who's in it before I make a forum.

3rd. Character a is a frontman of his band. His or her girlfriend or boyfriend ,I can play either, has been getting shit about them being together everywhere. What did people's actions lead character b to do? Will character a be able to help?

I would like to add fantasy creatures but if you want full human I'll be fine.

I am intrigued by the first one. My question before delving deeper into anything is...do you do FxF?

I like the first one a lot. I am totally fine with fantasy creatures, I have several. X3

Status
Not open for further replies.