My 1x1 Requests (plots included!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

~DirkJake~

Original poster
So, hello there person who actually took the time to check out my partner request. Lets start off with some basic posting expectations and basic rules:
1) Am I going to let you God Mod? Heck no!
2) I normally write 2-7 paragraphs. I am good as long as you write 2-9. No higher. No lower.
3) Please try to come up with new characters, I hate when you use a character in a 1x1 that you have been using for every other group roleplay that you are in.
4) You must like yuri/yaoi to roleplay with me. I may not do it, but I will not work with someone who only roleplays as straight characters.

So know that we went over that, lets go over plots. Well, I wouldn't exactly call them plots, but you get the point. Nah, lets just do character pairings and then plots.
Pink = Female
Blue = Male

Neko x Human
Dark Angel x Demon
Dark Angel x Angel
Graffiti Artist x Mayor's Daughter (taken)
Fangirl x Fanboy
Steampunk x Peasant
Movie Star x Homeless
Youtuber x Cosplayer

Pink = Female
Blue = Male

Steampunk x Goth (taken)
Time Traveler x Rebellion Leader
Wizard x Witch

Fangirl x Fanboy
Gamer x Fan
Singer x Fan
Security Guard x Mad Genius
Punk x Steampunk
Rebel Princess x Sack Boy (taken)

Seen To Much
A girl witnesses the death of her best friend, but she doesn't know that the man who killed him/her was really her other friend. Cliche, I know. But the friend has to try to hide the secret or else the girl will call the police leading him to having to share information about his abusive family.

That's all I got! The rest are WIP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in the f x f graffiti artist x majors daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.