MXM plot partner request

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danigirl

Original poster
Okay so I'm really more of a MXF type of person but an Rp I'm doing kind of got me thinking, well the plot goes something like this.

A young man between the age of 18-20 has always felt he didn't fit in with society, has always questioned his sexuality. He graduated from high school, goes to college like all of his class mates, tries to attract the ladies but it just doesn't happen. They don't turn him on, then yc walks into class maybe he's new, mc is assigned to show him around. Mc then realizes why women don't turn him on, tries to get with your character. It can also be at a party mc meets yc for the first time, they hit it off. Maybe after a few drinks they find themselves in on of the bedrooms of the house yc is living in due to rushing a fraternity.

Reactions: Njen
If anyone has any twists they might want to add to this just let me know, it could also be at a juvenile detention center or wherever MC meets YC. Maybe even a rehab or something don't care just like this idea, it's going pretty good but I can a,ways do a a few more with a different scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.