MxM over here

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michaelis

Original poster
Despite having several wonderful rps already (almost more than I can keep up with, but I see free time coming my way), I have a craving for incest. Not everybody's cup of tea (and only mine in a fictional sense), but I hope there's somebody out there interested in doing this?

So, anywho, I want to do a brotherxbrother roleplay.
I don't have a particular plot in mind but maybe we can branch off things like this if you're interested:
- older brother prince x younger brother prince
- older brother comes home from military and younger helps him deal with mental repercussions, love may blossom (this could even take a dark turn)
- little brother harbors a crush for his taken older brother that only gets worse when he has to move in with him for whatever reason
- whatever you might come up with! These ideas were off the top of my head.

I'll take one. The third one sounds good to me.

I have a craving for incest.
Oh... well hello there, lovely kink of mine. :lol:
YES, I would love to RP something like this so much. The first one is the one that's calling out to me the most. :bsmile:

Hm... now that you mention it I do have an idea for a creepy twin relationship, maybe with nobility and familial skeletons in the closet kind of deal?

To keep things organized I'll PM you guys. :)

And if anyone else is interested I'm not closing this up yet!

I could go for the one about the military brother returning home from the military.

I could probably work this if we made them out to be Step-Brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.