[MxM, MxF or FxF] I feel like practicing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Madam Vernal

Original poster
Hello everyone!

I was browsing the Roleplay Institute earlier and fell upon two very useful workshops:

Ten Reasons Why Your Sex Scene Is Terrible
Characters 101

While I hope that not everything was unknown to be on these two subject, I would love to work on my characterization and, when the time comes, ability to make worthwhile and sensual scenes. That said, a good amount of action and adventure will also be needed as I tend to lose interest in purely romantic plots quite fast. If you have any ideas, feel free to suggest them to me in PMs!

WHAT I OFFER:
  • Character of either genders and any sexuality
  • Multi-paragraph, content-heavy posts
  • Frequent OOC availability and at least weekly posts.
  • Polished writing.

WHAT I EXPECT FROM YOU:
  • Willingness to try out the above two workshops in a rp.
  • Multi-paragraph, content-heavy posts
  • Ability to take hold of the plot from time to time
  • At least one post per week and good OOC availability
  • Polished writing

I like to consider myself a "better than okay" writer, but wouldn't turn down the chance to polish my skills a little. I'm not the most active when it comes to my posting schedule due to heavy work constraints, so it may take me a few days and a few sittings to finish one post. I'd definitely be willing to give a go though.

That's perfectly understandable. I would love to hear your ideas in PMs, when you have the time.

This sounds really interesting in theory, but forum glitches are preventing me from being able to actually view your RP resume so I'm not sure what kinds of things you're into.

Status
Not open for further replies.