MxM - Looking for long-term partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

badfool

Original poster
Hey everyone. I wanted to make a thread about some passing ideas and whatnot I have in hopes of catching someone's attention.

About me and what I'm looking for: I'm looking for medium to advance writing, since I am a multiple paragraph poster myself. Responses don't need to be a novel or anything, but I am looking for enough to get a good plot in motion. That being said, I'm really into characterization, character interaction and development. I enjoy plots that don't rush through events, plots that include a balance of romance, drama, action, and realism. While I am the biggest sucker for romance, I do enjoy scenes that aren't always revolving around romance/sex/main characters.

Pairings/concepts I dig. Bold is the role I would prefer for pairings:

Blind/Deaf/Mute x Seer/Hearer/Speaker
Interracial (I've been looking for some diversity in my roleplays)
Extremely religious x Non-affiliated (Taken)
Wild West: CowboyxCowboy, CowboyxNative, OutlawxCowboy
1920s
Prohibition
1950s
Taboo (ask away- I won't judge!)
Switch characters! (I don't mind playing either, but I tend to avoid terms like 'seme' and 'uke' mainly because I'm not looking for anime-style but characters that don't fall into those sort of stereotypes)
Dark themes (believe me, nothing takes me b surprise. If you have something you're hesitant about, just ask!)
Paragraph posts (I want both size and quality!)

Things I am not looking for:
Mpreg
Anime-style RPs
'I-love-you's after like 3 days in the RP world
Every other scene involving sex (I like writing steamy scenes as much as the next! But if there's only that then I tend to lose interest)
Demons/Vampires (Sort of burned out by these two themes, but if you've got a really interesting idea then I might be swayed)
'Super-ukes' (I don't mind a character with weaknesses, a mucky past or whatnot, but I tend to steer away from completely defenseless characters)

Last edited by a moderator:
Im interested in doing an Interracial one

Status
Not open for further replies.