MxM, anyone?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

~Alcatraz

Original poster
I'm looking for some more MxM roleplays. Recently I have just been craving some MxM. Anyway I play both dominant and submissive and I'm pretty open minded. There are a few plots floating around in my mind. Some of them are:

-Save Me
Twin brothers that share everything including a lover. The two of them are possessive, overprotective, and know how to get what they want when they want it. At their school they are considered bullies or badasses. To them it's just knowing what they want and taking it. And what they want is the new boy at their school. He is so small, sweet, and innocent. The boy catches the attention and their hearts the moment they saw him. Yet the two brothers start to notice that the boy tends to come to school with injuries. The bruises, the limping, and the occasional broken bone has then suspicious. As they try to figure out what is happening they are also trying to capture the boy's heart. But can the two of them save him in time? Or will they be too late?

-Secrets
One brother loves the other one more than a brother should. Problems? His brother has a girlfriend that hates him. The other problem...they are brothers. To hide his feelings for his brother he writes them down in a journal. But what happens when his brother finds the journal and reads it?

-Can our Love Survive?
One of them is the school's bad boy. He doesn't care what people think and does what he wants. Parties and is constantly in fights. The other one is a boy that got hit by a car and has brain damage. The brain damage set his mind set back and can't speak anymore. He acts like a child would, yet can still understand what is going on around him. When the two meet it's instant love. But with the whole school against them plus overprotective brothers can their love survive? Or is it doomed to fail?

These are just a few ideas that I have been thinking about. I'm open to hearing other's plots as well, so don't be shy. Some pairings that I am also willing to do are:

- Brother x Brother
- Salve x Master
- Demon x Human
- Angel x Human
- Demon x Angel
- Guardian Angel x Human
- Fallen Angel x Human
- Teacher x Student
- Boss x Worker

And again I'm open to hearing about any pairings someone might want to do.

Things that I am okay with are:
- Dark Romance
- M-preg
- Some BDMS
- If I'm the uke I like my character to be, I guess you could say dominated.

I like hearing about what my partner wants in the roleplay as well. So never be afraid to suggest things. Anyway if anyone is interested let me know here or PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have interest in discussing a brother x brother plot, more than just the ones above, or a demon x human whereas in that scenario I would want to play the demon. If you would like to feel free to pm me to bounce around some ideas.

I'm interested in the Can Our Love Survive? one. :D

I'm interested in the save me plot and/or the secrets

Bump.~ Still looking for some MxM roleplays.

Hello there!

I'm new to this site but I've been roleplaying for years, so not inexperienced. I'd be interested in the Save Me plot :) Totally up for playing a tortured soul character ^_^ Assuming, of course, that you would want to be the brothers in that plot. Anywho. Interested :D Gimme a shout.

I would be HIGHLY into playing the New Kid and the boy with a girlfriend in Save Me and Secrets~

I'm also interested in all the other pairings you have listed. :D

Hello.

I'm also intrigued by your plot ideas. Although most have spoken for, that does not mean we can not discuss something. So if you want we can discuss something.

Status
Not open for further replies.