MXF RP ideas, Looking for partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nater Taters

Original poster
I came up with two plots that focus on the relationship between a Male OC AND Female OC

#1: A young woman is raped during her first year at college. A young man passes by and notices the woman, but he is to shocked and frightened for his own safety to say or do anything. Years later the woman has made a name for herself and moved on with her life, well for the most part. She still has nightmares of the attack and holds bitter anger to the man who cowardly walked on by and didn't say or do anything. What's worse, the same man has moved in across the hall of her apartment, trying to move on with his life as well. What will happen next?

#2: A boy and A girl become the best of friends after the boy saves the girl from a group of Bullies in Kindergarten. Over the years, the two become inseparable, doing everything together, and being there for each other whenever either them needed a shoulder to weep on. They laughed at each other's jokes, played pranks on the snobs and arrogant jerks who roamed their school, and they got into all kinds of mischief together. The day comes when the boy heads of to fight in Afghanistan, while the girl stays behind to study. 7 Months later, the boy is blinded and severely injured in a attack and rushed home to say his possible goodbyes. He survives but is permanently blinded. Discharged, he sets out to find work and decides to buy an apartment. The girl realizes how close she was to losing her best friend. She decides to move in with him and help him adjust to his difficult new life.

If anyone is interested, Please PM and tell me which Plot you would like to do, I look forward from hearing from ya! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.