Dismiss Notice

There's something afoot! A new event arrives in October so remember, bigger isn't always better!

MxF Fandom Search

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Angeles, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Hello all! I'm looking to start a few fandom roleplays, and I'm hoping that a few of the characters that tickle my fancy do the same for yours.

First, a few rules.
    1. Be active, or at least let me know when you won't be able to reply for a while. Don't leave me hanging.
    2. Post more than a single sentence. A solid paragraph is good - I tend to write 2-3 myself.
    3. Help me with the plot and pushing it along. I only have a handful of plot ideas, so while some can be recycled, it gets boring to play the same thing over and over. Brainstorm with me.
    4. Have a roleplay resume or send me a writing sample. That way I can make sure that our styles are compatible before we get started.

Now, the fun stuff! I've listed a number of characters, and while the default pairing is with an OC, there's several that I'd be willing to play against a canon character. All pairings are MxF, though - I'm just not comfortable with anything else. I really prefer to play the female, but I've chosen male characters that I know I can portray accurately. If I play the male, however, know that sexy times will be fade to black - I can't role play dudes during sex for the life of me.

Names with an asterisk have a plot attached.

Marvel
    • James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes/The Winter Soldier *
    • Loki *
    • Steve Rogers/Captain America
    • Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver

Harry Potter
    • Neville Longbottom
    • Draco Malfoy
    - Marauder's Era
    • Sirius Black
    • Remus Lupin

The Hobbit
    • Thorin Oakenshield *
    • Fili *
    • Kili
    • Thranduil
    • Bard the Bowman

If you're craving any of these as badly as I am, send me a PM and we can get started! :)

2. Still searching! I'm majorly craving something Marvel, y'all - also, please read my rules/requirements to make sure you pass!