Music Discussion: GTFO my HEAD!

• Thread starter Explicit Escritoire
  • Start date
E

Explicit Escritoire

Original poster
So, literally all day I've had this blasted song and video stuck in my head. I'll post it below in a spoiler if anybody cares to listen to / watch it. My question for you guys in todays thread is:

What song is stuck in your head?

I have had Katy Perry's annoying song "Call Me maybe" stuck in my head since the first time I've heard it.

I can't get it out.

It torments me.

It's just the chorus too! Usually i can solve this problem by listening to the whole tune and completing the cycle. BUT NO! This one refuses to budge!

Sometimes I can shove it in a corner, or overwhelm it with another tune.

But it always comes back. Every time.

;.;

It's okay. Those feels are known. That song didn't last very long, but pretty much every Keisha song ever was engraved into my skull. I still get random bouts of her music. Also have quite a few Thrift Store parodies stuck in my head, especially WilliamDHD's C4.

Well it's all about association for me. Because of this thread title I keep hearing the lyrics "get out of my dreams, get into my car..." Thankfully it will be replaced soon enough.

Parov Stelar's "Booty Swing". I've been listening to it for three days now and frankly, as much as I'm fed up with it, I - just - can't - stop.

I have had Katy Perry's annoying song "Call Me maybe" stuck in my head since the first time I've heard it.

*Whispers* That's Carly Rae Jepson, not Katy Perry.

MY SONG.

DEMI LOVATO - HEART ATTACK.

Stuck in my head all week. o___o Luckily, I love that song.

It's a good thing.