Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
What better way to celebrate this haunted month and raising money for another year of Iwaku bills than turning our members into sims and then murdering them all in murder house! (⊙◇◉)

MURDEROUS MAYHEM

GETTING SIMS FOR OUR MURDER HOUSE:

• Show up to Video Chat and I will make you a sim LIVE! You can help design it!
  • Can't come to the chat? You can request a sim HERE in this thread! :D No guarantees it will look good!
  • It's okay to also just pick out one you like from the Sims Gallery by another creator to be you! Just tell me what to download! (Other people definitely make better sims that I do.)
  • You can also MAKE YOUR OWN SIM YOURSELF! In October the Sims 4 Base Game goes FREE. Upload it to the gallery and tell me where to download it, and I will be sure it goes in our Murder House.
  • I will happily give sims makeovers if you want me to. <3
  • Of course, if I download sims, they have to be "Custom Content Free"!

BUILDING THE MURDER HOUSE ITSELF:

I am going to build the murder house live with you guys! You'll get to help decide what sort of murderous things and fun rooms we can add to our house of horrors! :D

AND FINALLY THE MASS MURDER OF IWAKU:

We'll have our haunted house, we'll have a large selection of sims! Which member's sim will survive this house of horrors? Live on Video Chat we'll watch how things play out and have a great time!

THE SCHEDULE

Create a Sim to Murder with Owlmom! - October 8th, Noon to 2pm Central
Join us in a Discord Live Video Chat, where we're going to make Sims that we're going to murder. I'll be answering questions about Iwaku 'till we run out, then we'll be discussing Creating Characters in Roleplays!

Create a Sim to Murder PART II with Owlmom! - October 15th, Noon to 2pm Central
A second opportunity to hang out on Discord to answer questions! This time we're be discussing Creating Plots from Character Backgrounds.

Building a Murder House with Owlmom! - October 22nd, Noon to 2pm Central
On Discord Video Chat, we'll be building the house that we're going to murder all these sims in! I'll still be answering questions about Iwaku, and then we're going to chat about Worldbuilding!

Frightening Fundraiser Live Party - October 29th @ Noon to 4pm Central (Potentially Longer?!)
We're going to be live on Discord murdering Sims until there is no sim left to murder. And we'll add more party hours up to 24 hours if we reach certain money goals! We'll talk about Iwaku, roleplay, writing, play some games! Watch Owlmom slowly lose her mind on camera without sleep and possibly smashed? LET'S FIND OUT.

Today is our first hangout! 8D You dont have to be there to get a sim made either, you can just yell at me to do it!

I'm Diana's voice buddy so I'll be there too

We go so wrapped up in giggling about sims that we didn't think about our talking points 😂 But here are our first few sims to be murdered!

10-08-22_2-28-15 PM.png Here with have Mid!

10-08-22_2-28-40 PM.png Our good Bud @Astaroth

10-08-22_2-28-46 PM.png The very thotty @Dusk

10-08-22_2-28-58 PM.png The Murderous @redblood

10-08-22_2-29-07 PM.png We even made old man @Asmodeus

10-08-22_2-30-13 PM.png AND I AM A QUEEN

it was so much fun!!

Hey I was a lot less thotty in almost all my other outfits. It was a lot of fun, though!

Honestly Asmo's other outfits were thottier than most of Dusk's

This starts in 1 and a half hour! 8D Even if you can't be there live, if you leave me a note I can make you a sim! <3

Due to my internet cutting off, we ended a lil bit early today! But we did manage to make a few more peoples as sims! >:3 See everybody NEXT WEEK for us building our haunted murder house!

Due to my internet cutting off, we ended a lil bit early today! But we did manage to make a few more peoples as sims! >:3 See everybody NEXT WEEK for us building our haunted murder house!
WHERE'S THE SCREENSHOTS!!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Astaroth
I WAS GONNA PUT YOU IN A COOL WIZARD SUIT AND THEN RED WAS LIKE NO HE IS A LOBSTER

@redblood

REEEEEEEEEED.

WHAT DID YOU DOOOO

oh wow I'm so gorgeous

Reactions: Astaroth
my first thought was that I was being yelled at

I WAS GONNA PUT YOU IN A COOL WIZARD SUIT AND THEN RED WAS LIKE NO HE IS A LOBSTER
@redblood

REEEEEEEEEED.

WHAT DID YOU DOOOO
1. I DO NOT REMEMBER SAYING ANYTHING LIKE THAT. I DENY ALL CHARGES! OWLMOM IS THE ONE PUTTING PEOPLE INTO WEIRD GETUPS

2. You look great as a lobster tho so it doesn't matter whose fault it is. But its definitely owlmoms fault.

@The Mood is Write wanted Bennydick Cucumberpatch
I said someone who looks weird and pretty _like_ him but this works lmaooo