Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finding Kotomine's body was easy enough. Monokuma thankfully hadn't removed him yet, so they could examine the priest freely. The problem was finding new information to use. Checking the ID as he looked, Robin tried to keep from disturbing the scene too much, "You see anything, Erika?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk

Frank quietly went to place a hand on her shoulder. After a while, he spoke up, though he wanted to comfort her.

"Will the bear count as a gift...?"

@Atomyk
Jennifer bristles at your touch, but eventually relaxes. "Maybe, but I think we need the brooch to even get out of this place."

She opens her eyes, looking to the closet. "There." She moves to open it, taking out a stuffed teddy bear. It is colored to look like Monokuma, though Jennifer doesn't seem to notice. "Wendy helped me escape this place. She took me to the orphanage." She turns around to find Wendy at the doorway.

"I stole his key," Wendy says. "Let's go, Joshua." Whenever this was, it seems Wendy believed Jennifer was a boy named Joshua.

@BarrenThin

Wuya sighed. "Jack I don't think I see anything can we go now?" Jack laughed. "I'm sure there is something. Hmm..." Jack smiled. "I'll find you something but first." He looked to Monokuma. "So you want people to sing? I have a song how about something called Captain Jack?" He smiled and looked to Wuya. "You can be back up and then I can be for whatever you want." Wuya rolled her eyes. "Whatever I just want to check out the ruins soon." Jack smiled. "Okay Monokuma how about it hu?"
"It's just some dumb old ruins," Monokuma says, popping up. "You two should head to the fireworks display is so we can start our discussion of the latest murder!"

"... In case you missed that," Monokuma says, giggling.

@Raven

Finding Kotomine's body was easy enough. Monokuma thankfully hadn't removed him yet, so they could examine the priest freely. The problem was finding new information to use. Checking the ID as he looked, Robin tried to keep from disturbing the scene too much, "You see anything, Erika?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk
The detective examined the scene... she mumbled out,"Signs of burns...probably by continuous flames or two separate fireballs...and...brown fur?" Erika looked perplexed, it was concise and short end on evidence...and she thought for a moment. Jack and Wuya were possible suspects, but she knew it had to be the 'transfer students.'

@The Pimp Tactician @anyone nearby

The two looked at each other suspicious like they may have missed something big. "Alright Jackie come." Wuya motioned then began to head for the fireworks display. As they walked Wuya slowed down when she thought no one was around. "Jack you have your bots ready yes?" Jack nodded. "I have a feeling yet again the others will be against us. Why I'm not sure if they think I am the cause for Chase." She gave a sigh. "You know I would never hurt him right? Even when I was mad at him favoring you or Omi?" Jack looked at Wuya. "Of course I'm not blind you actually cared for him." Wuya nodded. "The others don't believe me. And I turned another away as well. Just please don't leave me like them okay. And Jack I think it will be wise if you shift back." Jack nodded. "Monkey Staff." He said turning back. Wuya then stopped for a moment as they neared. "Jack if this goes bad. I'm sorry for how I treat you you should have came here with Omi or another of the monks not me. And now because of my Heylin nature I fear you might parishes because of me." Jack gave Wuya a look of fear. "What?" Wuya sighed. "I'm sorry Jack. I really am it wasn't a part of my promise. That's why I told you to keep two bots with us and the others ready at a flick of a switch. If this turns bad. Run. Leave me for once to fight. Turn into monkey Jack and run. I'll do what I can my powers are weak from Chase but I'll do what I can just run if things turn bad." Jack looked at Wuya and nodded. They then finished there way to the firework display.

@Atomyk @Others at the Firework Display

ooc:// I hope you like Wuya and her sudden change in thought of confidence she can sense when things are bad you know.

"Brown fur?" Looking it over, Robin tried to remember who the transfers were. Master Chief was out as he couldn't just drop hair out of his suit. Frank was dead, so he was eliminated as well. "... Erika, you remember back at the lab how I protected one of the others? I think I know who one of the culprits is."

"Woah, wait a second..." Leia reaches down into her pile, pulling out a small notebook. "Isabela Keyes... that's the name of the scientist, wasn't it?" Leia starts flipping through the pages, eventually finding something interesting. "Fifty orphans were either adopted or sent to orphanages across the United States and Europe... The orphans were infected with the suppressed zombie parasite in order to infect the world... They were given tattoos numbering them from one to fifty." She looks up to meet your gaze. "That immune survivor, Nick, had a tattoo of the number twelve on his neck. He must be one of the orphans!"

It is then that your ID flashes to life. Monokuma is making an announcement.

@Mari

Continued from here.

CHAPTER SIX WALKTHROUGH

It's too bad your peaceful vacation had to be ruined by those traitors! With a great secret lurking on the island, it's time we figure out who our latest killer is.
KYEkXqA.png

"Someone assassinated the president! We need to take this very seriously!" Monokuma giggles. "Whatever, everyone get down to the fireworks display, where we'll be conducting the latest trial!"

Rapidly all around you, the Japanese village below the fireworks shifts and changes to form... a court room? The open night sky surrounds you guys, fireworks still going off high above.

tWZV8NA.png

There's a podium for each of you!

Monokuma sits at the large seat behind you all. The Bucket Knight stands next to him, ready to relay messages between your group and the afterlife.

Speaking of which, everyone but Frank and Jennifer find themselves back in the Filth Room. Kotomine and Funny are now here, along with The Bucket Knight.

@Verite @Jeremi @york @ItsToppyTippers @MrDubWubs @Josh M @Krieg @Reaper Jack

aqBlSHQ.png

"Now... let's discuss our latest murder!"

Having quickly left the library with Bayonetta, Leia pulls out her notes...

Leia's Notes State...

Together, we escaped from the clutches of Isabela by escaping on an airplane, though the immune survivor, Nick Ramos, was killed during the escape. Monokuma ended up flying us to a resort called Jabberwock Island. Though we were told we could relax here, some strange things were going on.

River found a tape that seemed to be an entry of Isabela's diary. In it, she stated that the outbreaks were caused by her brother, Carlito. His plan was to infect over fifty orphans with the suppressed zombie parasite. These orphans were later sent to orphanages and adopted by families across the United States and Europe. According to those who have returned from the 'afterlife', it has something to do with orphans and an orphanage.

In the cinema, there was a movie called 'History of the World'. It seemed to state that the world was created by an association called the Mira-Curtiss Partnership. Whether the movie literally meant the world or the resort is unclear.

In the library was further information on the outbreaks and Carlito's plan. Of the fifty orphans, he gave each one of them a numbered tattoo, ranging from 1-50. As Nick Ramos had a tattoo of the number 12 on his neck, he was likely one of Carlito's orphans.

There are ancient ruins that apparently hold a great secret. The door to the ruins looks new, and has the writing 'Mainframe'. The password to open the door turned out to be 'Akibahara'.

Items found during exploration...

In the library, an article was found...

Daily Flamingo News
Luxury Airship Missing!

"England's largest luxury airship, which just set sail on its virgin flight — a flight celebrated across the country with great fanfare — was reported today to have gone off course and is currently missing.

It is speculated that the vessel diverted from its course to avoid a low pressure system approaching from the south, but its whereabouts are still unknown.

Due to the heavy thunder and rain that have blanketed the area since yesterday, the search for the airship has faced many difficulties."

In the afterlife, another article was found...

Daily Flamingo News
Another Unexplained Disappearance

"There has been another mysterious disappearance of a child recently. Following missing children reports on the 7th and 14th, police are now investigating this case as both a possible kidnapping and a missing person.
Local residents are advised not to allow children outside unsupervised and to take caution around any suspicious individuals."

Concerning the traitors' latest murder...
The Ultimate Patriot, Funny Valentine, and the Ultimate Sadist, Kirei Kotomine, were murdered.

Funny was killed within Titty Typhoon, in front of a crowd of people. No one there has any idea what happened.

Whatever killed him caused Funny's chest to deflate and his ribs to break. His injuries are entirely internal.

There was a 'fog' that appeared inside the music house around the time the murder occurred, though no one knows if it was the work of the smoke machine or not.

Perhaps it was due to his powers being weakened, but however this was done, it was able to get around Funny's ability to swap bodies with his alternate counterparts.

Kotomine's body was found in the Japanese village below the fireworks display.

His body was heavily burned in two concentrated locations.

Short brown fur was found on the body. It has yet to be identified what kind of animal this came from.

Monokuma has implied that one of these murders were committed by a traitor and one of them was not, similar to the case involving, Desmond, Risa, and Connor.

Continued here.

Last edited:
"I think I'll start us off. Monokuma, is one of the killers already dead?" Robin rushed on, not allowing Monokuma the chance to answer, "My theory is that Funny was a traitor and Kotomine discovered that fact. Due to the President's wounds, I suspect powerful martial arts were the murder weapon, something Kotomine could easily be seen as doing. However, Kotomine's death was by a traitor with brown fur. He was killed with fireworks, and the traitor didn't notice he left his fur behind. Isn't that right, Ratchet?"

When he came to, Kotomine eyes the Bucket Knight with a somewhat sour expression.

"Oh... this really must be the afterlife. Doesn't really look like Heaven to me... or Hell, for that matter. Has the trial started yet?" He asked the Bucket Knight.

@Atomyk

7C2nF1r.png

Monokuma sighs at Robin quickly jumping in. He doesn't plan on answering that question, at least not anytime soon.

"Two murders in two different locations at nearly the same time! That takes some hardcore precision."

Monokuma tilts his head. "Or maybe some dumb luck."​

"Oh... this really must be the afterlife. Doesn't really look like Heaven to me... or Hell, for that matter. Has the trial started yet?" He asked the Bucket Knight.
"Indeed it has," says The Bucket Knight. "I'm sorry it's so cramped in this small room... so many of you keep ending up here."

@Verite

"Ratchet could have set up the fireworks beforehand and simply laid in wait for an innocent to cross his path. That innocent just so happened to be Kotomine!" Robin exclaimed, ready to go blow to blow with anyone who challenged him.

"Hmm... I wonder... If the trial really is in fruition, I may as well make my presence known," Kotomine said, holding his chin in thought, before beginning to write on Bucket Knight.

"I kidnap orphaned little boys."

That'll surely get their attention if the Bucket Knight really was working, and if the trial really was underway.

@Everyone

"Indeed it has," says The Bucket Knight. "I'm sorry it's so cramped in this small room... so many of you keep ending up here."

@Verite

"Mostly due to incompetence." Valentine snapped, annoyed at his current predicament. "There is however a few clever men and women among the group of the living that could perhaps avenge our deaths."

@AllTheDeadPeople

"Mostly due to incompetence." Valentine snapped, annoyed at his current predicament. "There is however a few clever men and women among the group of the living that could perhaps avenge our deaths."
"Provide any clues that you can," says the Bucket Knight. That he says this right after Kotomine writes his message is lost on the knight.

@Verite
@Jeremi

Reactions: Verite
Ratchet backed up a second, slightly amused at the accusations toward him "You possibly think I did the murder, Robin?" He crossed his arms, then pointed to his face "Dude, Robin, chill. First of, my fur is gold with tan strips, as you can obviously see, the only brown fur I have is my eyebrows, And there isn't enough hair to drop there, So I'm obviously being framed. Let's see, Poriot has brown hair, oh and THIS one." He points to Monkey Jack. "Look at him, he's got brown fur all over, Wuya has fire capabilities, AND they were at both murder sites, as to what the radar says. As an add-on I never even murdered anybody! In fact, I missed the concert, thanks to this lovely massage this Prinny servant gave me, sure it was long, but it felt soooo good." He turned toward the servant who massaged him to a virtual sleep. "You can vouch for me, right? I have an alibi?"

@Atomyk
@Gummi Bunnies
@The Pimp Tactician
@Raven
@anyone else who is currently blaming ratchet

"Provide any clues that you can," says the Bucket Knight. That he says this right after Kotomine writes his message is lost on the knight.

"Perhaps I shall." He remarked picking up a chalk before starting to write.

Greetings sirs and madams. I do not have much to tell about the time of demise except one thing. It was as if a heavy lump had been removed from my chest and then an unfathomable pain as something akin to an explosion erupted inside of me. Then...I fell into the abyss that was my death. Other than that...Lady Bayonetta it was a pleasure to share my final moments in your alluring company. Good luck.

Yours truely

President Funny Valentine

With that he put the chalk down once again and stepped back to see what would happen next.

"Wait a second, radar? Monokuma, only a traitor has a radar, correct? Also, you were with no one but the Prinny, correct? You don't have seem to have an alibi that can be backed up by one of the other students," Robin pointed an accusing finger at Ratchet, "Tell me, can anyone viladate your claims?"

Status
Not open for further replies.