Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Perhaps it is, Kotomine. Would you like join us in our youthful experience?" Robin deadpanned, wanting to see if he caught the priest off-guard.

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Wuya gave a laugh at the priests reply to the duck tape. "If so that is very hmm... Interesting..." She looked at Robin and Erika with a questioning look as though she truly missed something.

@The Harvesting Room @Gummi Bunnies

"Are you open to the experience as well, Miss Wuya? There's always room for another beautiful woman to join in."

"No, I do not, Miss Erika. I'm sure we can figure out who we should vote for based on what we have already discovered. Besides, I would rather not deal with this tension any longer unless we are in a safer place," Robin returned Erika's smile, though his was genuine. However, his mouth morphed into an o-shape as he remembered something Erika had done earlier, "Oh yes, do you want to duct-tape my wrist to you again, Miss Erika?"
"Duct tape to your wrist... Is this one of the sort of devilish, kinky activities you youngsters partake in these days?"

@Gummi Bunnies
"I don't know what you're talking about~. I mean, this is my ultimate tool," Erika says this to Kotomine as if there was nothing wrong with it. It didn't take long for her to take out her roll of duct tape, wrapping the tape around her wrist and Robin's as if they were handcuffed together. During all of this, you could notice a slight and faint shade of red...something about the duct tape was really that enticing for her...

"There we go. Once again, apologies if it's uncomfortable. I do wish I had handcuffs, but I always rely on my duct tape anyways. Now then, I guess that we're going to find a way out," Erika enthusiastically giggled, and then tried to bring back the main priority at hand.

...Lady Erika has weird mannerisms... Dlanor thought as she watched this, though she seemed as if she didn't care.

"Perhaps it is, Kotomine. Would you like join us in our youthful experience?" Robin deadpanned, wanting to see if he caught the priest off-guard.
02c.png

Kotomine looked pretty 100% done for a minute.

"Kids these days... not even for mana transfer. Just for fun, eh?" He muttered to himself, "If my daughter was still with me, I'd make sure she'd just be the purest angel around."​

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
Wuya gave Robin a suggestive look. "Maybe I am." She then listened to Erika explain the duck tape and gave another laugh. "Your Ultimate tool is Duck Tape. Key words are Ultimate Tool. Oh Jack would get a kick out of this and probable die from embarrassment." She laughed at the thought she enjoyed tormenting Jack when it came to such things. Wuya then looked at the priest "well you'd get along just fine with the Xiaolin then pal. Now me ha. Let's just say the Heylin are much more interesting and fun."

@harvesting Room ooc:// can't tag everyone before missing like three post at a time meh

"Right then, let's get moving to the Main Entrance. Fine with you, Miss Erika?" Robin was blushing a small amount as he listened to Erika's giggle. I don't know if I should be scared or slightly aroused by that sound. Honestly, I don't care as I'm enjoying this too much.

@Atomyk

Last edited by a moderator:
@The Pimp Tactician

"Wise man once said, Truth are options agreed on, comrade. This is not a war, Robin. We're the lambs at slaughter house. Sadly. Also Cosmo is more a scotch tape dog. So don't ask.

Reactions: Verite
It seems since everyone completely ignored Ratchet's question and started arguing about who did it, which he could care less about, It was assumed that that was a 'Yes'. Without further ado, when no one was looking, Ratchet quickly but carefully took the makeshift hidden blade off of Desmond's wrist, and onto his own, it was a smidge too big, but it still fit like a glove...er hidden blade. It'll do, for now, plus, once Ratchet can get his hand on a few more things, like some straps and maybe even something electronic. He can make this thing even better than it was before. He tried it out, it still retracted, great! that'll be useful in a tight situation, like grappling, or for a sake anymore hand-to-hand fighting. He pulled it back, and continued along with the rest of the group out of the Harvesting room into the Main Entrance. Which is good. Putting those deaths behind us.

Also that room gave him the chills, mainly because of the fans.

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Axel approached the door and tried to give it a go, but failed just as Frank did. "No... I think it's locked..." he said softly before he smirked. "Guess that means it's time for me to do wha I do best, don't you think Frank?" he said as he threw his hands out to the sides, and his Chakrams came into view.
Frank steps back. "... Still not quite used to that whole fire thing, you know." Shrugging, he turns to the door. "Let's get this thing open."

... But then some superman in armor opened the door anyway. He was way more frightening than Axel's flames, and Frank couldn't help but snap a few pictures of the man.

@Spartan Bennett
@Ryu Keiko
@Raven
@TheColourlessRainbow

Last edited:
Ruby was about to head down the hall, towards the general direction she figured she'd go look for a butterfly at (towards the luggage room) but stops for a moment upon hearing Clara yelp, she tilted her head a little, curious why she did so, but soon continued down the hall. Before she headed off though, she looked towards the last room they hadn't visited yet and decided to pay it a visit, tugging along Jennifer and River as she did so, approaching the door with an intrigued expression on her face.
You find a small sitting room with a lone girl inside.

I9zSbMT.jpg

She doesn't look terribly interested in any of you. Beside her is a bird cage with a small red bird inside.

You see some crafts on the desk... maybe you could find scissors here?

You all move to the Main Entrance after discussing the dead bodies at length. This room sits completely bare, with not a soul in sight, dead or otherwise. A heavy metal door sits here, this one looking more durable than the previous doors. Here, you all find a lone girl, Lucy, slowly awaking from an unconscious state.

@CrossingCassie
@Pretty much everyone

"Huh" He mutters, picking it up and smiling, taking his rock and tossing it aside into the water as he left, his few ghosts following him

"So...now that we've got a coin...we get to spin the slots again..." he mutters to Rubbish Bin as he walks off with him "Let's go share our good luck with our blonde friend'
For Pretty Boy, the balls inside the machine bounce around.

With a *ding*!, it pops out a ball. Inside you find a fortune...

"The possibility of a career change is near."

You also get...

Gloves of Tomorrow

"Boxing gloves ingrained with much effort and passion. When you wear them, you will want to make cross-counters."

tumblr_inline_mstrxlKzf71qz4rgp.png

@DapperDogman

You all move to the Main Entrance after discussing the dead bodies at length. This room sits completely bare, with not a soul in sight, dead or otherwise. A heavy metal door sits here, this one looking more durable than the previous doors. Here, you all find a lone girl, Lucy, slowly awaking from an unconscious state.

@CrossingCassie
@Pretty much everyone
"Hmm, a girl," he observed, "We're not going to have to... have her tag along with us, are we?" Kotomine asked the rest of the group with a somewhat exasperated tone.

@Everyone lol

@CrossingCassie
@Pretty much everyone

Upon everyone exiting the Harvest room, Chief brought himself over to the other side and summoned his strength once more to close the door back. The doors shrieked loud, grinding and shifting in resistance but ultimately closing upon John's command. At the last minute he slammed them together, listening closely as he heard the locks engage and cut off the undead horde from the group. For now, they had a secured area to themselves. No zombies, no strange parties other than themselves until he noticed something on his motion tracker.

He turned to look behind him, and he saw the others gathered around a small girl in the room. She seemed slow to react, from sleep it seemed. But from his short experience of the last situation, the Spartan knew that not everything was as it seemed. He'd keep an eye on her, but for now he'd assume she was harmless. With that in mind, he joined the group and kneeled before the girl's position.

At a lower height level, he was able to see that Ratchet made it; along with Robin, and the others. D hadn't shown much activity, seemingly the strong-silent type. Regardless, it seemed everyone was onboard.

@Atomyk @El Presidente @The Pimp Tactician @york @Verite @Raven @Etc.

Continued from here.

CHAPTER THREE WALKTHROUGH

Congratulations are in order! You have all managed to get through the facility alive, even in the midst of a containment breach! All of you eventually find yourselves at the Main Entrance, where the final door awaits. But that's not just all...

roLnfd6.png

Monokuma's back, and he looks pretty pleased with himself. "Ah..." the bear moans, fanning himself. "That was such a nice nap! I hope you guys haven't destroyed yourselves in my absence!"

Then, he notices the new faces. "Ah! The transfer students have arrived! We don't normally take on new students during a field trip, but it was an emergency. The bear then waves his hands in the air and speaks with Lucy, D, John, Frank, Jean, Morrigan, Abelas, Keroro, Giroro, Ratchet, and Hercule Poirot.

"Looks like you guys need a rundown on how things go around here. I, your beary headmaster of grizzly grace, am your savior from your dying worlds! But don't take my word for it, ask your fellow students! Hidden amongst you all are some dastardly traitors! They'll proceed to kill every single one of you... but you can end their reign of terror by voting to execute them! After every kill, I'll hold a vote for you all to decide. Thankfully for you all, there's been a new murder!"

"But just who are these potential traitors...?"

The transfer students who already received a Student ID find theirs flashing to life. Monokuma hands out more to anyone who hasn't already picked one up. "These are super important!" the bear explains. "They let you keep up with recent events! They let you take pictures! They even offer you handy maps when I deem it is appropriate!" He then swipes his hand across his own device, indicating for the rest of you to do the same. "With just a swipe of your claw, you can flip between every student's profile, where you're provided some fun info about them!"

@CrossingCassie @Hazard @BarrenThin @Spartan Bennett @Crazy 8 Nate @TheColourlessRainbow @penguin055 @El Presidente @Iowan Corn

Then, the bear turns on everyone else, brandishing a claw. "Now that we're all gathered, let's start the vote!"

Leia then steps forward, a little nervous around the bear and being around so many people. "Right, let's all review what we know..."

Leia's Notes State...

Together, you found a secret passage in the mall that led to a science facility hidden below. Unfortunately, not all of you made it along the way, and none of those that died were traitors.

Some of you encountered a few mysterious computers. Most of the data was corrupted, but they showed videos of what was likely alternate realities. In addition, they contained "traitor data", and showed to us images of two people.

You encountered a group of scientists who claimed they were working on a cure for the zombie virus. A female scientist named Isabela explained that the virus came about from experimentation with a parasitic wasp. In addition to bites, it turns out that a sting from a female wasp will also infect an individual.

Two of you became infected with the virus, Frank Castle and Axel. Thankfully, both of you can prevent yourselves from turning by taking a drug called Zombrex every 24 hours.

Isabela captured a number of you, hoping to use you in experimentation to further her research. Though you all escaped and her facility faced a containment breach, Isabela still likely remains at large...

From now on, abstaining from the vote will result in a default vote for oneself.

Items found during exploration...

Three doses of Zombrex. Nothing else of note, unfortunately.

The Bucket Knight's Epitaph...

"ARYA STARK OF WINTERFALL, THE YOUNG WOLF, Everlasting.
Bayonetta.

[River's name written in Gallifreyan]
-J"

Concerning the traitors' third murder...
The Ultimate Runaway, Risa Megan Ward, and the Ultimate Rebel, Connor Lassiter, were murdered.

Both bodies were found outside the Harvesting Room. A trail of blood led from their corpses and into the room. The door to the room was closed.

Connor died of a single stab wound to his neck. Risa died of multiple stab wounds to her chest.

There were signs of a struggle on both of the bodies, but Risa looked worse.

The door to the Harvesting Room looks tough, but a normal human could get the door open. The door automatically shuts when no one is holding it open.

The Ultimate Sacrifice, Desmond Miles, had also died.

Desmond was found as a zombie within the Harvesting Room. Whether his death was an accident or a murder is unknown.

Desmond was found with a human bite on his neck, indicating that it was a zombie that ultimately killed him.

Desmond's hidden blade weapon was bloody, for whatever reason.

Desmond was last seen with the library group, but he became separated from them when they were dumped near the Harvesting Room. Risa and Connor were known to travel mostly by themselves.

Continued here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Continued from here.

CHAPTER THREE WALKTHROUGH

Congratulations are in order! You have all managed to get through the facility alive, even in the midst of a containment breach! All of you eventually find yourselves at the Main Entrance, where the final door awaits. But that's not just all...

roLnfd6.png

Monokuma's back, and he looks pretty pleased with himself. "Ah..." the bear moans, fanning himself. "That was such a nice nap! I hope you guys haven't destroyed yourselves in my absence!"

Then, he notices the new faces. "Ah! The transfer students have arrived! We don't normally take on new students during a field trip, but it was an emergency. The bear then waves his hands in the air and speaks with Lucy, D, John, Frank, Jean, Morrigan, Abelas, Keroro, Giroro, Ratchet, and Hercule Poirot.

"Looks like you guys need a rundown on how things go around here. I, your beary headmaster of grizzly grace, am your savior from your dying worlds! But don't take my word for it, ask your fellow students! Hidden amongst you all are some dastardly traitors! They'll proceed to kill every single one of you... but you can end their reign of terror by voting to execute them! After every kill, I'll hold a vote for you all to decide. Thankfully for you all, there's been a new murder!"

"But just who are these potential traitors...?"

The transfer students who already received a Student ID find theirs flashing to life. Monokuma hands out more to anyone who hasn't already picked one up. "These are super important!" the bear explains. "They let you keep up with recent events! They let you take pictures! They even offer you handy maps when I deem it is appropriate!" He then swipes his hand across his own device, indicating for the rest of you to do the same. "With just a swipe of your claw, you can flip between every student's profile, where you're provided some fun info about them!"

@CrossingCassie @Hazard @BarrenThin @Spartan Bennett @Crazy 8 Nate @TheColourlessRainbow @penguin055 @El Presidente @Iowan Corn

Then, the bear turns on everyone else, brandishing a claw. "Now that we're all gathered, let's start the vote!"

Leia then steps forward, a little nervous around the bear and being around so many people. "Right, let's all review what we know..."

Leia's Notes State...

Together, you found a secret passage in the mall that led to a science facility hidden below. Unfortunately, not all of you made it along the way, and none of those that died were traitors.

Some of you encountered a few mysterious computers. Most of the data was corrupted, but they showed videos of what was likely alternate realities. In addition, they contained "traitor data", and showed to us images of two people.

You encountered a group of scientists who claimed they were working on a cure for the zombie virus. A female scientist named Isabela explained that the virus came about from experimentation with a parasitic wasp. In addition to bites, it turns out that a sting from a female wasp will also infect an individual.

Two of you became infected with the virus, Frank Castle and Axel. Thankfully, both of you can prevent yourselves from turning by taking a drug called Zombrex every 24 hours.

Isabela captured a number of you, hoping to use you in experimentation to further her research. Though you all escaped and her facility faced a containment breach, Isabela still likely remains at large...

From now on, abstaining from the vote will result in a default vote for oneself.

Items found during exploration...

Three doses of Zombrex. Nothing else of note, unfortunately.

The Bucket Knight's Epitaph...

"ARYA STARK OF WINTERFALL, THE YOUNG WOLF, Everlasting.
Bayonetta.

[River's name written in Gallifreyan]
-J"

Concerning the traitors' third murder...
The Ultimate Runaway, Risa Megan Ward, and the Ultimate Rebel, Connor Lassiter, were murdered.

Both bodies were found outside the Harvesting Room. A trail of blood led from their corpses and into the room. The door to the room was closed.

Connor died of a single stab wound to his neck. Risa died of multiple stab wounds to her chest.

There were signs of a struggle on both of the bodies, but Risa looked worse.

The door to the Harvesting Room looks tough, but a normal human could get the door open. The door automatically shuts when no one is holding it open.

The Ultimate Sacrifice, Desmond Miles, had also died.

Desmond was found as a zombie within the Harvesting Room. Whether his death was an accident or a murder is unknown.

Desmond was found with a human bite on his neck, indicating that it was a zombie that ultimately killed him.

Desmond's hidden blade weapon was bloody, for whatever reason.

Desmond was last seen with the library group, but he became separated from them when they were dumped near the Harvesting Room. Risa and Connor were known to travel mostly by themselves.
@EVERYONE/ANYONE

Jack followed his group and finally realized he had once more been reunited with Wuya which made him give a smile. He went over to her and once more let Wuya take the led and him follow as if he was a lost puppy. Wuya noticed Jack and nodded as she began to led once more out of the two of them that is she led her and Jack where the others where headed which was the Main Entrance. Soon an update on all the events once more began to be played or well told by Monokuma. Soon after learning everything Jack looked to Wuya. "So found any leads?" He asked as if nothing happened between them. Wuya gave a frown. "No Jacky I don't think I have." She said with a sigh.

ooc:// I'm thinking on a vote with IC reasons so I'll try and give a vote soon. If I can't think of nothing I'm sure Jack can just click on someone random. That's just how he is XD

Thinking to herself as to what this third murder would mean, Erika had a feeling that this would involve a lot of speculation due to the fact that she felt like there wasn't much information for her to think this out. If it were that bad, then it would be considered a Devil's Proof. However, she didn't want to resort to that because that method was actually inferior to the other techniques and base theories that she knew from heart. However, even if she didn't like this other method, it would be necessary to think this one out for once, just to narrow it down.

"It's been awhile since I've used this theory. Correct me if I make a misstep Dlanor, surely I know that the chessboard effect would help me think through this," Erika mentioned, to which Dlanor simply nods to the detective. Well then, let this flipped stance on the "chessboard" begin.

"Flipping this chessboard, I have to think in the way that a traitor would, or how I would think out things if I were a traitor for instance. The victims were Risa and Connor, and apparently no one has seen much of them until now, so it's possible that the traitor wanted to take the opportunity to kill off those that make no action to avoid getting much attention at first. The blood trails and the location of their corpses show a connection to the outside of the room and the harvesting room. It's safe to say that they were killed there, and possibly to confuse the innocents, the traitor thought it as necessary to move the corpses outside the room. Given the way that they were killed, it's possible to say that Connor was killed first because he was killed with little signs of a struggle, which is a contrast to Risa's body. The door itself seems as tough as a vault door in a bank, maybe that certain location such as the harvesting room was chosen because it was the most secure location to pull off these murders without being interrupted. Given how the door functions, it would at least require two people to hold it open and drag out the bodies, which highly seems to be the case. Desmond's involvement happens to be quite strange in itself, but I see that there are chances that he isn't a traitor. Leia's notes did say that everyone that had died upon arriving here is not a traitor. So, I have a theory in mind as to what happened," Erika seemed to be really analyzing everything, doing all of this just to narrow down the choices as to who could be a traitor.

"My theory in the blue. It's simple. Risa and Connor travel on their own, so it's easy to assume that they had made their way to the harvesting room before anyone else. Unfortunately they find themselves in a room where one of the traitors lie. With the fact that Connor had less of a struggle show on his body, he was taken down first by the traitor, and it could be assumed that it was a surprise attack while Risa is possibly just walking into the room due to the fact that the door has to be held open by someone to stay open. Seeing that Connor had been killed, Risa knew of the traitor's existence in the room, and struggled to stay alive as the traitor made his or her move. After those stab marks are made onto her, Risa is killed, and the traitor drags the two bodies out of the room, thus creating that blood trail. It could be assumed that something before the murders of Risa and Connor took place, Desmond had found the harvesting room even before the traitors, but found himself in a sticky situation against the undead. It's clear that he was bitten and turned into them, and that his short-lived battle against the undead is the reason why his hidden blade is left bloody. I won't include this in my Blue Truth to be sure of this, but I also find it possible that there were two traitors at work here. There are multiple anyways," Erika presented her Blue Truth, taking a moment to see a response from Dlanor to confirm it's possibility with the current knowledge they know of this event. Knowing that none of this contradicts the information given, Dlanor simply gave Erika a slight nod, allowing the detective to be assured that this is plausible for now, and this would kinda help with narrowing down the suspects.

"So, any ideas? What do you think, everyone?" Erika asked this simple question right after this lengthy explanation.

@everyone

Reactions: Mari and Verite
Pretty Boy returns to the group with a slight chuckle

"Yang, got you a gift" he mutters as he hands her the gloves, her power to get stronger as she was hit, combined with the gloves cross counter ability made for some deadly counters, no doubt

@ItsToppyTippers
@Atomyk

Reactions: Atomyk
~Before The Regroup, In the Tunnels~

Arya stared blankly in the eyes of The Noob, a deep, unsettling emotion brewing in her stricken heart. The girl felt a resonating tremble in her soul, her round face scrunching up and becoming emotional within seconds. A choked gasp escaped her lips, of remorse, guilt, sorrow, and pain. A climax of depression had finally cometh, the little princess of The North supposedly breaking out into sobs. Yes, it was to be expected, to be so alone and frightened in this hellhole. Who else (besides Cosmo, Bayonetta, the majority of the rest of the group, but you know) was there to comfort the young child? To lend her a hand in this time of darkness?

Only Senpai could

In a mad rush forwards, Arya ran towards The Noob with arms extended, looking up at the fatherly figure. Just within arms length of each other, her expression swiftly shifted, a mischievous, devilishly little grin escaping her lips. Sliding on her knees 80s style, through The Noob's legs, Arya unsheathed her sword arising fully onto her two feet. The little devil, gracefully flipping her sword and tightly clenching the actual blade portion of the rapier wickedly grinned.

"I'm not a baby girl, so don't treat me like one."

Arya, ensuring her hands were tight on the blade portion of the rapier, began to use a technique commonly referred to as half-swording. More precisely, she begun to swing the rapier akin to that of a golf club. With the pointy bit of the metal crossguard leering forward, it aimed, how fittingly, to The Noob's crotch.

She swore she felt the impact, but before she knew it, her world went dark...again.

~After the Events, Harvest Room Co.~

Arya quietly stood to herself in a corner, her arms folded over her chest and deeply pondering something. A soft shiver escaped her spine, recalling the undead and the friends that had been slain along the way. Hearing people speculate on who the traitors could be, Arya kept firm and her mouth sealed shut, knowing her vote could not be altered. It was a sneaking suspicion, one that she knew would promote paranoia if she openly announced it.

But The Old Gods damn her if she kept quiet.

"Have you noticed the past few deaths have been loved ones? Ruby? Miss Rivers?" Arya remarks, choking a bit on Miss Rivers name, sorrowed by it and missing that nice lady. "Keep in mind these...traitors from what we know can also vote. Is it then, not out of the possibility, that they are distracting attention from themselves?" Arya concluded, knowing she was trending light waters. Hell, this could even conspiracy some people to vote against her.

But if it meant at the very least exterminating one traitor, that would surely be a start.
@Akibahara
@Mari
@Josh M
@Jeremi
@Verite
@FUCK IT HARVEST ROOM​

Status
Not open for further replies.