Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Upon getting to the harvesting room, she saw the two corpses. Risa and Connor. It was obvious that the murder weapon was sharp or bladed. And there were signs of a struggle, mostly with Risa...

"Blades as the murder weapon again. These traitors surely are losing their ideas on how to kill people," Erika sighed upon examining the bodies at first glance, though she checked again for anything new.

(I seriously feel lazy to check the post that has the descriptions of the bodies. XD)
@Everyone in the harvest room.

Frank crossed his arms with a dark expression. He didn't know who these people were, but their deaths clearly distressed him. This clearly wasn't done by some zombie. The question was, who? He would find them, and, when he did, they were dead. He checked the gun's magazine; it was half-empty. That would do, for now. He started to move back towards the door they had come in from; he had no intention of staying with a group this large. That was asking for trouble.

@BarrenThin
@El Presidente
@Spartan Bennett
@Hazard
@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
@Verite
@Raven
@KayThePilotChapter
@Mari
@Jeremi
@Josh M
@Crazy 8 Nate

Nodding, Frank looks around. He eyes the tubes up above, his gaze following one that leads into the wall of the next room.

Below this tube, there is a heavy metal door. "That's the only exit I can see," Frank says.

@Ryu Keiko
@Raven
@TheColourlessRainbow
Axel followed Frank's gaze and saw that metal door and smiled. "Then we know where to go, eh?" he said as he began to head in that direction, following the tubing. He crawled carefully, not wanting to hurt the wasp stings on his hands. "Frank you still have your camera right?" he asked as they moved on. "Because I have a feeling it will come in handy soon." he said softly, green eyes clouding slightly with thought.

@Atomyk @Raven @TheColourlessRainbow

Pretty Boy let out a chuckle as the bear fell back into the water "You skipped leg day...didn't you?" he taunts as he sics his ghosts on him, knowing the water would not affect them, their claws and teeth tearing into the bear's flesh

"Now...if that resolves our...exchange...and you have no reward to offer me for my efforts...then I shall be on my way" he mutters, spinning the rock in his hands for a moment

@Atomyk

Upon getting to the harvesting room, she saw the two corpses. Risa and Connor. It was obvious that the murder weapon was sharp or bladed. And there were signs of a struggle, mostly with Risa...

"Blades as the murder weapon again. These traitors surely are losing their ideas on how to kill people," Erika sighed upon examining the bodies at first glance, though she checked again for anything new.
You also see the zombified body of Desmond inside the harvesting room. His head sports a serious wound, but that was likely from the baseball bat that Funny's counterpart wields.

In addition, Desmond has a bite wound on his neck. Also, his makeshift hidden blade is covered in blood.

@BarrenThin
@El Presidente
@Spartan Bennett
@Hazard
@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
@Verite
@Raven
@KayThePilotChapter
@Mari
@Jeremi
@Josh M
@Crazy 8 Nate

Axel followed Frank's gaze and saw that metal door and smiled. "Then we know where to go, eh?" he said as he began to head in that direction, following the tubing. He crawled carefully, not wanting to hurt the wasp stings on his hands. "Frank you still have your camera right?" he asked as they moved on. "Because I have a feeling it will come in handy soon." he said softly, green eyes clouding slightly with thought.
It's a large room, and your group has to to step by tubes in order to progress. Frank nods at your question. "I do... Working on a cure or not, this place has to be documented."

@Ryu Keiko
@Raven
@TheColourlessRainbow

Pretty Boy let out a chuckle as the bear fell back into the water "You skipped leg day...didn't you?" he taunts as he sics his ghosts on him, knowing the water would not affect them, their claws and teeth tearing into the bear's flesh

"Now...if that resolves our...exchange...and you have no reward to offer me for my efforts...then I shall be on my way" he mutters, spinning the rock in his hands for a moment
A monocoin does pop out of the pool and land at your feet.

Dhj7QPn.jpg

"Nice job..." says Rubbish Bin.

@DapperDogman

"Seems Mister Desmond was either fighting his way out of the hoards and failed, or he was a traitor that was caught alone by these beasts," Robin threw as he joined the new group in examining the body of Desmond.

It's a large room, and your group has to to step by tubes in order to progress. Frank nods at your question. "I do... Working on a cure or not, this place has to be documented."

@Ryu Keiko
@Raven
@TheColourlessRainbow
Axel smiled at him and nodded. "Good, make sure you get some good shots and try to remember any important names or dates you may see or hear. Got it?" he said as he stepped carefully around the tubes. As they advanced towards the door, he wondered... What is on the other side of this large door anyway? He thought. And if it's locked, I wonder if I can just burn my way through this metal.

"Seems Mister Desmond was either fighting his way out of the hoards and failed, or he was a traitor that was caught alone by these beasts," Robin threw as he joined the new group in examining the body of Desmond.
"I'd go for the latter, but even if he is, it's too late for it to matter now, wouldn't it?" He asked, also partaking in examining Desmond's body for any potential clues.

"Frustrating how someone so close can slip right through the cracks..." He murmured, carefully going over the exact wounds to see if it certainly was the zombies who killed him.

@Atomyk

"I'd go for the latter, but even if he is, it's too late for it to matter now, wouldn't it?" He asked, also partaking in examining Desmond's body for any potential clues.

"Frustrating how someone so close can slip right through the cracks..." He murmured, carefully going over the exact wounds to see if it certainly was the zombies who killed him.
Examination yields that Desmond was bitten by a human, not an animal. Unless there are cannibals around, Desmond was likely bitten by a zombie.

@BarrenThin
@El Presidente
@Spartan Bennett
@Hazard
@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
@Verite
@Raven
@KayThePilotChapter
@Mari
@Jeremi
@Josh M
@Crazy 8 Nate

Axel smiled at him and nodded. "Good, make sure you get some good shots and try to remember any important names or dates you may see or hear. Got it?" he said as he stepped carefully around the tubes. As they advanced towards the door, he wondered... What is on the other side of this large door anyway? He thought. And if it's locked, I wonder if I can just burn my way through this metal.
Frank nods and grabs at the door's handle. He strains trying to pull it open. "Either it's locked, or I'm just not very strong."

@Ryu Keiko
@Raven
@TheColourlessRainbow

Frank nods and grabs at the door's handle. He strains trying to pull it open. "Either it's locked, or I'm just not very strong."

@Ryu Keiko
@Raven
@TheColourlessRainbow
Axel approached the door and tried to give it a go, but failed just as Frank did. "No... I think it's locked..." he said softly before he smirked. "Guess that means it's time for me to do wha I do best, don't you think Frank?" he said as he threw his hands out to the sides, and his Chakrams came into view.

tumblr_inline_na94jhoUvB1racenj.gif

For_Axel_Lovers_by_PrincessKairi25.jpg

Ratchet also followed the group into another room, where the bodies of two survivors were found, the scary thing is, they didn't die by bite but by weapon wounds, perhaps the psycho got to them maybe? Or just A psycho? He followed the group into another room, where we were met by even more survivors, with all these survivors, lets hope we do not run into something big...

they all seem to be looking at one of the zombies, with the looks on their faces, it seems to be someone they knew, then they started talking about the dude, apparently his name was Desmond, and the girl with the bat over there delivered the final blow to kill him. Unlike the two in the last room this guy WAS killed by a zombie, then killed again by a bat, funny, people have soo many better weapons than a pipe...but he notices something attached to his arm...a blade of some sort! Whatever it is. It outta be better than a pipe! He offered a hand and asked the group out of the blue, hopefully it wasn't too rude to take it...

"I am so sorry for the loss and all but, would any of you mind if I can use his weapon over there? Perhaps make it better? It's what I do. Besides, it's not like he'll be needing it anymore..."

@EVERYONE IN THE HARVESTING ROOM!!!

Jack was so scared as he followed Aexl and Frank it was as if over half the time he wasn't there but when he helped if he helped he wasn't thinking for he had shut down his mind within the fear. 'I need Wuya.' He thought. Then said looking at some door. "So um... Guys should we open it? Oh do you think we might find my friend some time soon?" He asked the last part with hope.

Wuya followed not thinking about Jack and she thought some of the things they had in countered so far was quiet strange and yet very interesting. She now was curious at what they would find within the Harvesting Room. She realized that some new faces had joined and that Jack was now no where to be seen. 'Good I don't have the extra weight to watch.' She thought. Then she began to closer to the group that she had been following for she was a little ways away as if she wasn't there for a time which she was for a minute she did stop to meditate on all that had happened.

@Atomyk @Those with Jack which I think is only Axel and Frank

@All Those with Wuya in the Harvesting Room

Jennifer follows without comment. Clara makes a small yelp when you pass, but no one stops you as you step back into the hall. There's one more room to explore, or you can head back down to the luggage room to start the search for the butterfly.

@york
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Ruby was about to head down the hall, towards the general direction she figured she'd go look for a butterfly at (towards the luggage room) but stops for a moment upon hearing Clara yelp, she tilted her head a little, curious why she did so, but soon continued down the hall. Before she headed off though, she looked towards the last room they hadn't visited yet and decided to pay it a visit, tugging along Jennifer and River as she did so, approaching the door with an intrigued expression on her face.

"Huh" He mutters, picking it up and smiling, taking his rock and tossing it aside into the water as he left, his few ghosts following him

"So...now that we've got a coin...we get to spin the slots again..." he mutters to Rubbish Bin as he walks off with him "Let's go share our good luck with our blonde friend'

@Atomyk

"It is possible that Desmond could had been a traitor and that he was then attacked by the undead," Erika said, saying this with the Blue Truth as she finished examining the bodies.

@Everyone in the harvesting room

"A possibility I've suggested as well, Miss Erika. It's possible he was overwhelm by the superior numbers of undead but managed to avoid being torn limb from limb, thus enabling him to move freely once reanimated," Robin explained as he looked over the body, "However, I'm just a tactician, not a detective. I'll let you decide if my idea is possible."

Wuya looked at the body that the others where referring to. 'Hmm maybe he was a traitor maybe he wasn't I have a feeling they wouldn't be killed so easily if he was a traitor.' Wuya thought then she looked to the other knowing they might need the evil Heylin ways of an 1500 year old witch as herself. "That maybe be but don't you think a traitor could handle such an event? Usually the one they work for offer's a sort of well deal of protection and latter then one who follows them is ultimate desired wish."

Jack while waiting continued to feel panicked growing more and more anchiuse to find Wuya.

@Atomyk @The Pimp Tactician @Others In the Harvesting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.