Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Anyone looking to explore

An update on areas explored!

tZp5x9z.jpg

cHVC1uD.jpg

2F Stairs: Heavy metal bars block both stairwells. Sorry, but the other floors are under maintenance!

Dorms: The rooms with the weird Japanese kids' names over them were the ones you woke up in. Try as you might, they are completely locked now!

Gymnasium: Monokuma's waiting here, so this seems like a good place to ask him some questions.

Toilets: When you gotta go, you gotta go!

Infirmary: A good place to get some medical supplies!

School Shop: You may be able to get some goodies here... Maybe even tell the future!

Entrance Hall: The exit of the school lies within. Maybe you can just walk out?

AV Room: Computers and video equipment! There may be some cool DVDs you can get your hands on here!

Classrooms 1-A & 1-B: So lame. So boring. Monokuma believes true learning comes from outside the classroom!

Courtroom: A courtroom? That's odd! Sorry to say, but I don't think there's any sort of courtroom here!

Bath: A nice relaxing communal bath... I think.

Sauna: Come in here and let your worries melt right off you...

Dressing Room: This room seems to have been used recently, for whatever reason.

Canteen: I thought I heard noises coming from here... slurping noises...

Kitchen: Smells like someone is cooking up something good in here!

Laundry: I've heard terrible things lie within the discarded clothing here...

Store Room: Nothing but useless junk!

Dorm Toilets: I wouldn't use these particular toilets if I were you. Something seems really off about them...

Incinerator and Trash Room: Dispose of your useless filthy trash here!​

"I'm guessing his inventions usually don't work? Either way, Jack, say that we need everyone to come to the A/V Room then send it to find everyone and deliver the message," Robin ordered.

"I'm Bayonetta," she introduced. "How about yourselves?"

She was amused by the two, their contradictions and mannerisms and all.
The Engineer smiled, "Well, I'm called by many names: The Engineer, the Epic Commander of Battlefield, but you... Miss Bayonetta... you can call me 'Commander Snuggles.'" Obviously, he followed up with a sensually suggestive wink, "... Do you mind if I call you 'Mi Amor. It's French for 'My Love.' I believe we have something special, you and I, Bayonetta. Something eternal. Our love. It's, you know, supposed to be forever or some shit." He paused, "... I have a wife and two kids."

The Noob butted in, "Aw, I'm gunna throw up! Bayonetta with her Double-D ta-tas and YOU..." He accuses The Engineer! Le gasp! "... Stop your dirty Spanish speakin' mouth right this instant, soldier! We're in a BATTLEFIELD. She could be the enemy commander for all we know!"

Clearly, The Noob was disturbed by all this icky love scene unfolding before him...

553954_453953927990951_33315225_n.jpg

@Mari

(If you don't mind... I think I'll explore, since I never really posted and messed with anyone's character....)

Axel looked at the map, wondering where he would go first. I don't think I'm going to a sauna....or anywhere with freaking toilets. He thought as he began walking away. Guess I shall head to the classrooms then. He said, smiling gently as he began to walk in that direction. He wasn't sure what was going on, but to him, it was another little adventure in a different world. He was used to travelling to new and bizarre places, so this shouldn't be too different...... Right?

Lost belongings? How unfortunate that sounds. Of course that would never happen with her, especially when she was too competent for this kind of predicament. To further support that, Erika reached into her dress pocket to pull out what she had kept with her, only to find that it was...nothing?

"W-What?" Erika, for once, appeared shocked, and was quite pissed off. Who the hell took her great duct tape!?!!

"My...my duct tape...It's gone!" she shrieked out, losing her cool at once. It only took these few seconds for her calm confidence to be broken down into blind anger.

Eri_a11_niramu2a.png

"I'm going to find that fool that took my greatest tool, and make sure they realize their grave mistake!!!!" the detective was fuming out her frustration. It's a surprise that her partner has not said much other than to introduce herself, as if Dlanor didn't seem to care of Erika's problem. The Furniture did know that her blades were missing as well, but it would take time to retrieve them.

@york
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Atomyk
@Archmage Jeremiah

@Atomyk

River frowned, shaking her head slightly annoyed. "So we explore the school to get the coins? Oy, I really don't have time for this. I lost my journal to some idiot blue alien and now I've lost my other items to some daft machine. I swear, I'll be spouting grey hairs faster than a hot knife cutting through butter."

She turned away from the bear and began to head to the door, glancing over her shoulder before moving any farther. Maybe she would need someone to go with her? It would be safer that way. "Anyone up to exploring another room with me?" River called out toward all in the school store.

@Anyone in the school store who wants to leave and go explorin' with River~
Edward gave the bear another deadly cold look before straightening his back again, forcing his mind to calm. "As you wish" he said, realizing he could do nothing for now. "I'll find 'em myself."

As he turned around to leave again, he heard a woman calling out, asking for people to accompany her. Stepping toward her, he spoke: "Aye. I'll come. Seems best not to on one's own in this strange place of magic."

@Atomyk

The Engineer smiled, "Well, I'm called by many names: The Engineer, the Epic Commander of Battlefield, but you... Miss Bayonetta... you can call me 'Commander Snuggles.'" Obviously, he followed up with a sensually suggestive wink, "... Do you mind if I call you 'Mi Amor. It's French for 'My Love.' I believe we have something special, you and I, Bayonetta. Something eternal. Our love. It's, you know, supposed to be forever or some shit." He paused, "... I have a wife and two kids."

The Noob butted in, "Aw, I'm gunna throw up! Bayonetta with her Double-D ta-tas and YOU..." He accuses The Engineer! Le gasp! "... Stop your dirty Spanish speakin' mouth right this instant, soldier! We're in a BATTLEFIELD. She could be the enemy commander for all we know!"

Clearly, The Noob was disturbed by all this icky love scene unfolding before him...

553954_453953927990951_33315225_n.jpg

@Mari
"Well, Commander Snuggles," she asked, "did I understand that right? You are married? What would Mrs. Snuggles think of your... love?"

Bayonetta turned to the other. "How about yourself, do you have such ball and chain on you?" she smiled as she joked.

OOC: going out for a few hours and won't be able to post til later

jack nodded. He looked at his creation. "Jack Bot tell everyone you meet to come to the AV Room. Then meet us back there." The Jack bot gave a salute and flew off. Wuya looked to Robin. "No they never do. They may seem to for about five seconds then someone breaks them and he retreats or cries." Jack heard none of this for he was watching his bot fly off.
@Canrad Norwood @Everyone Jack bot slowly meets

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Anyone looking to explore

An update on areas explored!

tZp5x9z.jpg

cHVC1uD.jpg

2F Stairs: Heavy metal bars block both stairwells. Sorry, but the other floors are under maintenance!

Dorms: The rooms with the weird Japanese kids' names over them were the ones you woke up in. Try as you might, they are completely locked now!

Gymnasium: Monokuma's waiting here, so this seems like a good place to ask him some questions.

Toilets: When you gotta go, you gotta go!

Infirmary: A good place to get some medical supplies!

School Shop: You may be able to get some goodies here... Maybe even tell the future!

Entrance Hall: The exit of the school lies within. Maybe you can just walk out?

AV Room: Computers and video equipment! There may be some cool DVDs you can get your hands on here!

Classrooms 1-A & 1-B: So lame. So boring. Monokuma believes true learning comes from outside the classroom!

Courtroom: A courtroom? That's odd! Sorry to say, but I don't think there's any sort of courtroom here!

Bath: A nice relaxing communal bath... I think.

Sauna: Come in here and let your worries melt right off you...

Dressing Room: This room seems to have been used recently, for whatever reason.

Canteen: I thought I heard noises coming from here... slurping noises...

Kitchen: Smells like someone is cooking up something good in here!

Laundry: I've heard terrible things lie within the discarded clothing here...

Store Room: Nothing but useless junk!

Dorm Toilets: I wouldn't use these particular toilets if I were you. Something seems really off about them...

Incinerator and Trash Room: Dispose of your useless filthy trash here!​
River took out her map, while waiting to see if anyone would reply to her invitation to explore, in order to decide where she would go next. "Let me think... the loo? I think not. Classrooms? Perhaps not at this time. Sauna? Oooh now that sounds interesting. Why not relax while I'm looking, eh?" she said, chuckling to herself. "Or perhaps the bath?"

Shortly after she looked over the map, a man approached. "Interested in exploring, are you? Right. The name's Dr. Song. And yours?" River questioned. "Also, I think I'm inclined to go to the bath? Care to join me?" She smirked realizing her comment almost sounded like a naughty invitation for someone to come take a bath with her.

"Ooooh naughty girl, River, naughty girl. If your husband was here, he'd be so jealous. At least, I hope he'd be. That man can be as thick as a brick wall sometimes...," She thought to herself.

"Or perhaps the sauna?" she also offered, still trying to make up her mind.

@Joellie :)

"The AV room, eh? What's going on in there?" Lyle watched the little robot scurry off to relay the message, and couldn't help but think of Haro. Speaking of Haro, where is he? Lyle knew that he must have been somewhere in the school, as many other people were complaining about losing important items.

@Conrad Norwood
@Raven
@KayThePilotChapter

Lost belongings? How unfortunate that sounds. Of course that would never happen with her, especially when she was too competent for this kind of predicament. To further support that, Erika reached into her dress pocket to pull out what she had kept with her, only to find that it was...nothing?

"W-What?" Erika, for once, appeared shocked, and was quite pissed off. Who the hell took her great duct tape!?!!

"My...my duct tape...It's gone!" she shrieked out, losing her cool at once. It only took these few seconds for her calm confidence to be broken down into blind anger.

Eri_a11_niramu2a.png

"I'm going to find that fool that took my greatest tool, and make sure they realize their grave mistake!!!!" the detective was fuming out her frustration. It's a surprise that her partner has not said much other than to introduce herself, as if Dlanor didn't seem to care of Erika's problem. The Furniture did know that her blades were missing as well, but it would take time to retrieve them.

@york
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Atomyk
@Archmage Jeremiah
Ruby looked surprised as she watched Erika get quite mad, it reminded her of her older sister; Yang Xiao Long when her semblance was used... She half expected her hair to turn a fiery red and her eyes to become a similar shade of it. "Hey hey... We've all lost some important things, but we should probably go find them when we can rather than get mad... Right?" She said, raising her hands, she wasn't entirely sure what Erika was capable of, though her assistant seemed quite unphased about her state of anger, she'd prefer not to take any risks.

"He... Cries when he loses? I thought you would have trained your pet better, Miss Wuya," Robin snarked as he headed for the door. Opening it up, he held it for his companions before shouting at the other individuals in the store, "Excuse me, could you all follow me? My friends and I need to show you something very troubling."

"The AV room, eh? What's going on in there?" Lyle watched the little robot scurry off to relay the message, and couldn't help but think of Haro. Speaking of Haro, where is he? Lyle knew that he must have been somewhere in the school, as many other people were complaining about losing important items.

@Conrad Norwood
@Raven
@KayThePilotChapter
"I don't know, but do you want to check it out?" Urushihara asked Lyle, watching the robot leave. He couldn't help but to admire the electronic, as he had a gift with electronics himself, but could never build anything that hi-tech. That brought his thoughts to his lost item; his PSVita.

@Atomyk (I think Urushi's item was his game console, but if not, then it is now)
@Raven
@Conrad Norwood
@penguin055

• Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk
"He... Cries when he loses? I thought you would have trained your pet better, Miss Wuya," Robin snarked as he headed for the door. Opening it up, he held it for his companions before shouting at the other individuals in the store, "Excuse me, could you all follow me? My friends and I need to show you something very troubling."
Wuya smiled at the word pet. "Well I've been trying. He just isn't the best listener." She then followed out Jack right behind. He then realized he was called a pet. "Hey man I'm not her pet." Wuya looked at Jack. "Jacky don't say that you know it's a lie. Now be a good boy and let the master do most of the talking got it." Jack got on the defese but could never stay so with Wuya. "Fine." He said not proving his side.
@Canrad Norwood @others

River took out her map, while waiting to see if anyone would reply to her invitation to explore, in order to decide where she would go next. "Let me think... the loo? I think not. Classrooms? Perhaps not at this time. Sauna? Oooh now that sounds interesting. Why not relax while I'm looking, eh?" she said, chuckling to herself. "Or perhaps the bath?"

Shortly after she looked over the map, a man approached. "Interested in exploring, are you? Right. The name's Dr. Song. And yours?" River questioned. "Also, I think I'm inclined to go to the bath? Care to join me?" She smirked realizing her comment almost sounded like a naughty invitation for someone to come take a bath with her.

"Ooooh naughty girl, River, naughty girl. If your husband was here, he'd be so jealous. At least, I hope he'd be. That man can be as thick as a brick wall sometimes...," She thought to herself.

"Or perhaps the sauna?" she also offered, still trying to make up her mind.

@Joellie :)
Edward gave the woman smile as she introduced herself, reaching out and grabbing her hand to kiss it. He didn't meet many proper ladies in his life, but judging by the way this one was dressed, he assumed she was a woman of high stature. "Kenway, miss Song. Edward Kenway"

He had no idea what a sauna was supposed to be, but of course he did know what baths were for. His manly pirate-y mind took over and made a smirk appear on his face. "Whichever you would prefer, lass. How could a man not oblige to a fair lady's needs and wants?"

(-- Holy shit how do I pun.)

'. . .Enroll?'
the blonde asked herself under her breathe. Yang soon snapped out of her thoughts and realized that everyone else had dispersed - she did not notice her younger sister - to explore the 'school'.

Just what kind of place was this...? A little teddy bear as their headmaster? Their 'lives' would be spent living in this creepy building? The pun-maker shuddered. 'Beary scary.' Well, it was no use to go against it, after all she didn't have Ember Cecilia at that moment, so she couldn't exactly do anything.

Releasing a sigh, the huntress in training decided to head for the infirmary for some medicine because her head had started to feel pain. Probably from waking up and screaming. With a shrug of her shoulders, she exited the gymnasium.

A few moments later, she reached the entrance and opened the door. Yang then walked inside and recognized a familiar battle skirt.

She broke into a jog and charged at the individual who wore the said skirt.
"RUBY," she exclaimed with glee and open arms.

@york

& everyone else in the infirmary

• Love
Reactions: Atomyk and York
(Conrad, not Canrad.)

"Whipped but still not trained, I see. I can help with that, Miss Wuyu, teach him to control his emotions and such," Robin offered as he began to close the door behind him. However, he paused and looked back in, "What we have to show you lot involves your families and friends. If you're anything like me, then you're going to be very interested in that."

@Everyone in the shop

Kotomine made his way over to the AV Room on a whim, wondering just commotion there might be. He was probably late as all hell but that's okay, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.