4. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, politics, historical fiction, romance
Hello~ I really shouldn't be putting out an ad for more roleplays, but here I am. I've got a few things I've really been craving lately, so I'm just gonna go ahead and lay 'em all out there. I'm not going to go too in-depth because I never get good responses when I do that, haha. Please note that these roleplays can be 18+ if we wish them too, but they don't necessarily have to be!

Original Plots
Western / Native Americans. The daughter of a rich mayor encounters a native warrior on the outskirts of her town. Though the two groups are a war, the two slowly develop a romance that could destroy them both.

Disney themed! Don't get me wrong, this isn't a Disney RP. What I'm looking for is something along the lines of a fairy tale, sweet and dramatic and sweetly put together. This would involve one of the two in the couple to be royalty, though I don't care who!

Mermaid and human! My thoughts would be that this would run alongside a Little Mermaid plot, only much more twisted to make it unique. I have no particular ideas for this craving, it's just something I'd like to try!

Artist x shy girl. This would be an FxF roleplay. My last partner bailed on me. The plot is that a girl raised by conservative Christian parents leaves Texas to go to the University of Washington. Having been there for a year or two, one of her friends invites her to the Seattle Pride Parade. She goes, and meets a female artist. The two instantly click, but this isn't necessarily a good thing...

Game of Thrones Plots
I don't necessarily have loads of plots--I have ideas for pairings that I'm craving immensely, but as for solid plots, I'll build those with you! The pairings I'm desperate for are Robb/Margaery, Robb/Myrcella, Robb/Shireen, OC/OC, Sansa/Sandor, Jon/OC, Sansa/Tyrion.

Rules
Please, please please PLEASE have good grammar with a good writing style. I can't explain how frustrating it is when I start a roleplay with someone and it feels like I'm pulling all the effort to make the story as authentic and wonderful as it could possibly be. Grammar, syntax, good writing are all a must.

One reply every 3 days, at least.

You don't have to like OOC chat, but I'm open to it if you'd like.

Don't drop without warning. It's incredibly rude.

Don't be afraid to plot with me!

That's about all I've got! Thanks for reading and considering! Please reply to this post if you're interested and I'll get back to you as soon as I possibly can.~

Last edited:
I'm totally into your artist/shy girl plot, if you're still looking for a partner.

I am! Go ahead and PM me :)

I like your first one. I'v always wanted to use a Native American Char. But do you think it could be a little fantasy mixed in???? After all, Native American Religion is all about the mythology

Hiya, I'm into your 'Disney' themed idea! I love romance roleplays and recently I've been trying to find someone to do a really light-hearted, complete chick-flick RP. I have done royalty roleplays before.
How do you feel about playing a guy? My previous partner always played the girl, aside from one time, so I'm looking to play a girl.
PM me if interested :)

I would love to go to the mermaid/human one but with a darker twist. :) Like a Siren and a human kind of thing. :) ((Please pm me with your message as the forums don't send me alerts when someone responds to me on one that isn't mind, thatnks!)) :)

Hiya :) I'm new to this thing..
I would love to try out the mermaid/human one or the disney roleplay.. Would you still be interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.