Multiple Characters [F looking for M]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fairy

Original poster
Hi there.
I'm currently looking for one long-time roleplay partner to build deep characters and connections between them, with a slow romantic build up. As the title says, I'm looking for somebody to play male characters. You're welcome to be female NPCs, though, but I'd prefer to be the female protagonists.

Before you contact me, make sure to read what I write below. I'm sorry if I come across as strict. The thread may be further edited after getting posted.

Yes (but not limited) to:
  • Sex, alcohol and drugs. But it should not take over the main plot of the story.
  • Character development.
  • Creative inputs. No need to ask for permission when naming a building or coming up with background history of a town or NPCs, etc.
  • Humour. It's often good to fuel dialogue between characters and to create connections between them.
  • Long replies. I don't expect a novel, but three paragraphs minimum.
  • In-depth characters. There is no need for a sheet, but at least add to it as we go.
  • Friendship - both IC and OOC. Not every character needs to be romantically involved. Also, I would love to be your friend OOC. :)
  • Foes. What's a story without characters disliking each other?
  • As stated in the title, multiple characters. This makes the story more alive. Even protagonists need a sidekick.
  • Co-operation. Think of this as a team effort. Independent ideas are great and welcomed, but so is working together.
  • Honesty. If something doesn't work out for you, say it.
  • Communication. Should you be unable to reply for over a week, I'd like to know it. I'd tell you in return.
  • Details. They're great.
  • Monologues. Sometimes your character just needs a good old chat with themselves.
  • Picture references: For characters and places. It's a great way to fuel imagination.
  • Good grammar and writing skills. I'd prefer that.
No:
  • Pure smut.
  • Controlling each other's characters (god-mode).
  • Too many kinks. Kinks are fine, just choose one or two.
  • Invincibility (unless plot-based). God-mode, again.
  • Disappearing. At least tell me if you'll drop the roleplay, please.
  • Disrespectful behaviour. This includes Iwaku rulebreaking. If you haven't read the rules, please do so before contacting me. I'd hate to report you.
  • Demands. This really goes under the topic above, but it needs to be pointed out. If there's something you simply cannot do without (like a character sheet), we'll compromise, but do not demand things of me. I wouldn't do that to you. :)
  • You being uncomfortable. If there's anything you want to discuss, please do so! I want this to be fun and nice for the both of us, just two writers building a story together. I don't bite!

Plots:
I don't have anything particular in mind, but I do currently crave something with vampires. Let's brainstorm something up.

If you're interested, please don't respond to the thread but instead via PM. Thank you very much in advance, and I really hope to hear from you.

Hello! I have a plot in mind and I would love to talk about it with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.