Mondays-fridays in the evening
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
fandom
Hi everyone! For those of you who don't know me, my name is Marianne Black. I am 26 years old and I originate from the Chicago area. I am looking for various fandom double up roleplays! My fandoms can be found at the bottom of this page, but first I would like to lay down a few rules:
  1. Please be considerate to me and everyone on this thread, we are all here to roleplay and to have a good time.
  1. Please have mostly correct grammar and spelling. I won't mind a few mistakes here and there, but please, no text speak or constant errors.
  1. 3. I am a semi-descriptive roleplayer, I write 2-3 paragraphs and I will expect you to do the same.
  1. There will be no bullying. If I find out a member on my thread is being bullied, I will not hesitate to report you.
  1. I will roleplay with people 16+, but absolutely NO smut with anyone under the age of 18.
  1. Please tell me your pronouns, as well as triggers and roleplay no-nos for you so that I can avoid making any mistakes.
I look forward to roleplaying with you all!

My fandoms:
PEAKY BLINDERS
THE PROM
WICKED
LES MISERABLES
MAZE RUNNER
MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE
HARRY POTTER GOLDEN TRIO AND MARAUDERS ERA
FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM
TMNT BAYVERSE
TITANIC (i know this isn't an actual fandom but it is a period of time i am obsessed with)
THE HUNGER GAMES
TEEN WOLF
TWILIGHT
GREY'S ANATOMY
ARROW
THE FLASH
THE ARTFUL DODGER
DISNEY UNIVERSITY (Something of my own making)
NEWSIES
ENCANTO
PERCY JACKSON

Reactions: jyxhp