Muffin, anyone?

M

Muffyn

Original poster
Hiya there, name's Muffyn.

I'm an on and off RPer, there are times when I get the muse to write months on end and there are times when I need to go on a hiatus. I like roleplays that have adventure, comedy, action and romance. As for the types of genre, well fantasy seems to be my strong point, but I can do sci-fi, post-apocalyptic, modern life, slice of life, medieval era...well I think you get the gist of it. I'm willing to try all sorts of RP and if I can't continue it, I'll tell you straight on.

At the moment I'm looking for more of the 1x1 kind of RP and I can play both male and female roles. So, if you think you wanna RP with me, just gimme a holler and we can work something out?

Oh, here's a (imaginary) muffin, as thank you for reading my intro. ^^
Good day to you!

Good day to you as well! :D
And thank you for the muffin. *eats it*

hi muffin
Thanks for the muffin *bites in to it and taste the vanilla mingling with the chocolate and cinnamon* yum that was tasty yay.

Woohoo I like muffins! *munches* ^w^

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm also a wunonwunner so if you think we'd get along (check my Roleplay Resume!) go ahead and PM me for a roleplay anytime!

I'm looking forward to seeing you around; you can usually find me in either General Chatting or the Guild of Worldbuilding, which you should check out!

Welcome Muffyn! Thanks for the muffin. Yum! :P I wish you well in your RP endeavors here on Iwaku. :)