1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Muffin, anyone?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Muffyn, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Hiya there, name's Muffyn.

I'm an on and off RPer, there are times when I get the muse to write months on end and there are times when I need to go on a hiatus. I like roleplays that have adventure, comedy, action and romance. As for the types of genre, well fantasy seems to be my strong point, but I can do sci-fi, post-apocalyptic, modern life, slice of life, medieval era...well I think you get the gist of it. I'm willing to try all sorts of RP and if I can't continue it, I'll tell you straight on.

At the moment I'm looking for more of the 1x1 kind of RP and I can play both male and female roles. So, if you think you wanna RP with me, just gimme a holler and we can work something out?

Oh, here's a (imaginary) muffin, as thank you for reading my intro. ^^
    Good day to you!

2. Good day to you as well! :D
    And thank you for the muffin. *eats it*

3. hi muffin
    Thanks for the muffin *bites in to it and taste the vanilla mingling with the chocolate and cinnamon* yum that was tasty yay.

4. If i read it twice can I get two muffins?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Read it an infinite number of times and you get an infinite number of (imaginary) muffins! xD

6. Hellz yeah

7. Woohoo I like muffins! *munches* ^w^

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm also a wunonwunner so if you think we'd get along (check my Roleplay Resume!) go ahead and PM me for a roleplay anytime!

I'm looking forward to seeing you around; you can usually find me in either General Chatting or the Guild of Worldbuilding, which you should check out!

8. Welcome Muffyn! Thanks for the muffin. Yum! :P I wish you well in your RP endeavors here on Iwaku. :)