MPREG M/M

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krysmint

The King of Awkward
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
My schedule online depends on my activities, but I am online basically all day to respond to rps
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Both
Favorite Genres
Modern, Romance, Yaoi, Fantasy
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror and Tragedy
Hello everyone~! Recently I have been craving a specific scenario for a M/M rp, and hope to find someone to rp with me.

Basically character A and B have been dating for a while now, and are currently in High School, maybe Juniors. However, after one of the unprotected escapades, Character A becomes pregnant with B's child/children. After expecting B to accept the pregnancy, he does not, and thus A becomes heartbroken. He quits school and moves away after B breaks up with him in the risk of being teased for getting a man pregnant. Years pass, and B one day decides to go out to a park to merely remember about the good times he spent with A before he left.

However, B sees two children playing around, and helps one of them when they get injured. He finds out that their mother is actually character A, who had recently moved back for a job transfer, and attempts to converse with him, only to be ignored. Now, B wants to be a part of his children's lives, but will he get close enough to A again to be forgiven?

If anyone is interested, please send me a PM! I will be playing character A, so I look forward to Rping this plot!

Status
Not open for further replies.