Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
With 2017 coming to a close soon, why don't you lovely folks over at Iwaku share your favorite movies and shows with me?

Mine would have to be Star vs. the Forces of Evil and Logan for my top picks on movies and shows.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper and Eru
Logan would have to be my favorite movie, while my favorite show of the year is definitely Stranger Things.

Reactions: thatguyinthestore
Favorite Shows:
- Legion
- Fargo, season 3
- GLOW
- American Gods

Favorite Movies:
- Get Out
- Baby Driver
- John Wick: Chapter 2

Reactions: thatguyinthestore
I really enjoyed the Beauty and the beast Live action movie. (yeah I know, I am sappy)

Thank you Capcom for bringing the gift of Resident Evil: Vendetta into my life. I now know the joy of experiencing an entire movie with drunk Leon Kennedy. I did not know I needed this until I watched it. I laughed myself to tears.

I also enjoyed Logan, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, The Belko Experiment, Saiyuki Reload Blast, Kong: Skull Island, Little Evil, Split, and Dark Tower.

Please, more Jojo. I'm dying.

Movies:
Dark Tower- Critics have horrible opinions in movies, but then again so did most of the fanbase. I honestly loved it. I thought Idris Elba was amazing as Roland and I absolutely adored how the ending left it open for another one.

It- I know, there's a theme, but honestly, the remake was soooo much better than the original.

Guardians of the Galaxy 2- It wasn't quite as good as the first one, but still one of my favorites.

Shows:
American Gods- I absolutely loved it! I thought it would be one of those shows I watched the first episode and dismissed, but honestly, I was hooked after the first. Cannot wait for the next season!

The Gifted- This isn't actually my type of show, but I really like it.

Outlander- I only got into the show this season. My hubby's been watching it without me so I'm still a bit behind.

Happy- It only came out last week, but I already love it. Chris Meloni and Patton Oswald....what's not to love?

• Love
Reactions: Kuno
Favourite movie- The Lego Batman movie

Favourite show- I am actually not sure. The only show I was anticipating this year was Game of Thrones, and while it was good, it wasn't as good as season 6.

Reactions: Kuno
Favorite movie - Wonder Woman. Yes, it could've been a little bit better according to my ridiculously high standards, but honestly I'm just so happy she finally got her own movie. It's been a real sausage fest in superhero movies over the years. But I digress.

Favorite show - The Crown. Honestly didn't think I would like it, but it's really interesting. Can't wait to watch season two.

My favorite show of the year has to be Blue Planet 2. Watching it makes me feel about 8 years old again and the cinematography is just fantastic.