Most Ridculous Place to Read a Book

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckycoolHawk9

You Are Far Too Nice, Mercy Has a Price
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
So, I was thinking about how I once read a book during a baseball game. It was for a two fold reason in case anyone was curious. 1) I really don't like baseball and 2) I was reading my summer reading for school.

I also have read a book at the movies before the previews came on.

So tell me, the most ridiculous place you have ever read a book or one where people wouldn't expect someone to read.

Last edited:
In an empty school auditorium, many hours after school has closed.

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
I used to read in the bathtub all the time. I lost count of how many books I had to replace because I dropped them in the tub.

• Nice Execution!
During a family dinner at a restaurant.
I did that once but it was mostly out of spite because I didn't want to go in the first place and was bored. Husband was not very happy about that. Mostly cause it was HIS family. Hehe. Ah well.

• Nice Execution!
In the bookstore. Are you going to buy that?

Haha. No.

I used to read books all the time in woodshop. Or gym. Or recess. Or the cafeteria. Or walking through halls. Basically, if I was at school, I was typically reading.

Since graduating high school, though........ i'm a horrible person for it, but once driving to uni, i read a book for class while going down the highway. I would not advise this to anyone. v.v it is unsafe and you'll still fail the test.

• Nice Execution!
Status
Not open for further replies.