2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
Was just seeing if anyone wanted to do a plot based on the book's I love them and was hoping to have some people join me. Let me know if you want a premise here is one below.

The novels feature Claire Danvers, a student at Texas Prairie University, and her housemates in the vampire-controlled city of Morganville, Texas.While the mayor of Morganville is human, unbeknownst to most of the population the town is actually run in cooperation with a group ofvampires. Morganville is also home to an unusually large number of second-hand thrift stores.

Omg same well a little past

Does a person have to be familiar with the books to participate?

I haven't read the books, but the premise looks like it would make for a fun RP. :)

Does a person have to be familiar with the books to participate?

I haven't read the books, but the premise looks like it would make for a fun RP. :)

No of course you can join Do not have to read the books

No, it's not my type of RolePlay. Thank you though! ^^ I hope you have success!

Reactions: CuccoLady
I've never read the books, so I feel like I would be very lost. I'm sorry, but I'll happily stalk the thread!

I've never read the books, so I feel like I would be very lost. I'm sorry, but I'll happily stalk the thread!
dont have to read the books won't be a fandom just based off the books . like it won't follow the books but have same setting

Looks interesting haven't read the books though

I'm interested in joining as a potential vampire - sign me up :D

Vampires you say .... I haven't read the books though but this has piqued my interest. Vampires are playable right?

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Mmm maybe I dk yet

Status
Not open for further replies.