More Yaoi Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FrostBitten

Original poster
Hey!

So I got a lot of responses from my last thread of searching for yaoi role plays and I finally came up with some yaoi role play ideas I'd like to try. So here we go.

Musican And Vampire

I saw this movie called "Only Lovers Left Alive" which in all honesty kind of sucked, at least to me it did. I loved Tom Hiddleston in it though but overall it's just one of those movies that's like "Eh"

So I saw the movie and I loved the character Adam who is this depressed suicidal musican, he's also a vampire.

I loved the idea of his character and I wanted to try a role play with a character similar to Adam.

So I thought about the movie and I would actually like to have the Adam like character get a visit from an old friend and in turn the friend sees how depressed etc Adam is and tries to cheer him up.

The friend stays at Adam's house and their friendship starts leaning more into a relationship and feelings develope.

I love smut so there's a decent chance most of these role play will have sex scenes, at least when the role play gets to that point.

So for this role play, I'd personally want to play the Adam character. I've had practice with him before so and I'd really like for someone to be the friend that comes to visit him and ends up staying as a ways to try and cheer Adam up.

I don't have any preference for the friend's personality, they can be however you want to make them.

Hipster/Punk

I actually got the idea to role play this because of another role play group I'm in and the universe of that role play group is surrounded around the hipster/punk world.

Most of the role plays I do have my characters being older than twenty four so I wanted to take this hipster/punk idea and make the characters teenagers. Like seventeen or eighteen, you could have one of the characters be punk and the other not.

I don't have much of a preference on this one, I just really want to try a role play where the characters are a bit younger than I'm use to having them.

The God and The Mortal

This role play will actually be based off a fanfiction I read a while ago. The fanfiction was actually a Loki and reader and the idea behind it was that after Loki failed to rule the Earth, he chose a mortal from the crowd to marry before returning back to Asgard but not before he promises the mortal he'll return.

And I liked the idea of an immortal or mythical creature failing in their attempt to conquer Earth but marrying a mortal.

So I'd actually perfer it if one of the characters was immortal and the role play take place maybe a few years after the immortal and mortal marry and the mortal continues to wait for the immortal to return like they promised.

And just about when they're ready to give up the immortal returns. Just think of this as a spin off of Thor.

To add drama or whatever, you could have the immortal make a dramatic entrance. Maybe they had to fight their way to get to the mortal, maybe they were tortured. I dunno.

But I just want to try a role play like this.

SteamPunk

I did a roleplay like this before between a steam tower worker and a Prince.

I somewhat forget how the story line went but I think the citizens were starting riots and threats of taking over the Kingdom and so the King and Queen chose a steam tower worker to unite with their son in marriage as a way to silence the riots and threats.

I played the steam tower worker and I think I had him have an insecurity about his body because it's covered in scars from working in the steamtower his whole life but the Prince ends up seeing them and so on.

I also believe there was a sort of twist in the role play where the higher class looked down on the lower class and though many would expect the Prince to also look down upon the lower class, he actually treats them like equals.

I'd like to try to this role play again ao.

Brave

I also just saw this movie even though I was like what the hell with people turning into bears. I loved Merida who has now become my favourite Disney Princess but anyways.

I loved the era and land Brave was set in and I kind of wanted to try a role play that involved a Prince and his best friend and the Prince realizes he's in love with his best friend and to avoid the threat of an arranged marriage, he asks for his friend's hand.

I didn't really think through with how I wanted the storyline of this role play to go but it's probably going to be a sort of rocky type storyline depending how the friend responds to the Princes request of his hand.

So I believe that's it.

Feel free to send me a message or comment if you're interested in any of my idea's!

Please and Thank you :3

Hiya~ :3

I'm interested in doing the Musician and Vampire one with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.