Monsters and Monster Hunters

L

LemonLime

Original poster
Monsters were demonized almost immediately after they were discovered. Once humans, they were all changed somehow during their lives be it by an accident, experimentation, or anything else you can come up with. (There is no set age for when these changes can occur, children and elders can become monsters too) Though they retain their personalities as they had them when they were human, they are very much different. Physically, mentally, and in power. Because of how different they were, and because the public didn't understand them, they were shunned from society, and heavily discriminated against.

Many people believed Monsters were be dangerous, and indeed some were. To counter this, a new job opened up. Monster Hunters. At first, they were only meant to dispose of monsters who had harmed people, but the station quickly became corrupt. Now, Monsters live in terror of Monster Hunters.

Your characters can be either Monsters, Monster Hunters or regular humans! Please let me know if you're interested.

(Note: I have heavily edited this post, because I really didn't like how some of it was worded. I apologize for the original quality, but I was tired.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: marcy
If you're still looking I have an idea for a rather monstrous monster.