ALWAYS OPEN OPEN SIGNUPS Monster High RP?

StarGazer95

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I work full time 8:30-5. I will probably be more available after 5.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Fandoms
Uhm. . okay. . .I think I'm in the right place. Please let me know if I'm in the wrong place. I am still learning my way around here.

Hi. I'm Star, new here. Learning everything. I'm an avid roleplayer who tends to stay in fandoms. And kiddish fandoms might I add. I love the cute innocent fandoms and such so here I am.

Has anyone watched the two live-action Monster High movies on Nick?

I just recently watched the second movie this weekend and I've fallen in love with it.
Now I know there is a TV show as well as the dolls and the animated movies that it is based on, but I haven't seen any of that. I have only seen the live-action which I know isn't canon really but I'm just really into them now.

I ended up creating an idea and original character in my head that I would love to play in the Monster High fandom. The idea is basically this: My OC is a new student at Monster High and even though she carries some monster blood in her, she is mainly human, and a budding witch. As she is on her own mission to save herself, things begin taking a turn for the worst and it seems she's the main target.

I can explain it better, but I just wanted to put this thread out and see if I could get some bites. There will be action, adventure, romance, and the like.

So if you are still interested and don't mind feeling a little childish playing a child fandom with an almost 28-year-old who has a heart, please let me know.

Again, sorry if I am in the wrong place, someone may have to teach me more.

Thanks!