INTEREST CHECK Monster girl/boy hospital RP ???

D

Demonesqu

Original poster
Me and Tv-ghost have come up with a plot for a pretty interesting/hopefully fresh RP. I decided to make an Interest Check to see how many would be willing to participate.

The plot would be based around a world where, in a particular city, a gate to a realm of the supernatural has been opened for a long, long time. Within this particular area, the citizens of this city/owners of local land have been seeing and witnessing strange beings. People are still scared of the sights of these creatures, trying to harm them/try to keep them at bay.

But, in reality these creatures want nothing more but to live their own lives without any conflict of human beings. The humans accuse most
mishaps on these monsters, or anything strange.

But...

The main reason why these creatures resort away from their home realm is because of another species of supernatural.
The monsters of that realm simply call them'The unseen". They are much more devious, ruthless, and terrible than the other sub-species of creatures. Humans cannot see these creatures, hence the name, therefore the ones that can be seen are the ones blamed for their wrong doings. These creatures despise the unseen, making their lives harder in both realms.

The portal is inside an abandoned hospital outside of the big city, rotting away. The portal appeared in one of the main elevators. The creatures reside here, and take refuge there. Its away from human notice and has not been found yet. Other monsters have took the opportunity to make it into a Care Center.

The only way monsters can enter in and out of realm is by a passport of some sort that common come and goers have. To them, this helps reduce an unseen coming through the portal (but most of the time they have a sneaky way out of it and end up into the human realm anyways)

Monsters try coping with the havoc of having almost every human hating upon their kind without ever giving a second chance. While also dealing with the chaos 'The unseen' bring with them.

Added details are encouraged.
If you think adding something to this plot would make it a whole lot better than please share it!

YOU ARE ALSO NOT LIMITED TO JUST BEING A MONSTER, YOU CAN BE A HUMAN CIVILIAN IN THE CITY.

Monster boys/girls are not limited to being humanoid, they can be ANYTHING.
'The unseen' would be more of an NPC kind of character, unless you badly want to make an 'unseen' character then you have to make their powers minor and much more 'trixter'.

**I would also list an occupation a monster might have in the Care Center if you are interested in being a worker there
Which include

-Nurses (mostly female monsters but also can be male monsters)

-Medicine seekers (These guys go out and look for medicine in the city, they most likely have a human form to disguise or have other means of disguising themselves)

-Doctors (There are not very many of these, considering monsters/supernatural tend to heal their wounds fast when it is human conflict. But if someone where to try and mess with an 'unseen' then there would be some serious medical attention.)

*IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PLEASE COMMENT BELOW ^^
I WANT TO SEE HOW MANY WOULD ACTUALLY ENJOY AN RP LIKE THIS.

Thank you for reading.

Oh wow, this is really quite interesting! I have quite a few characters, ranging within different ages. Is there a certain age you wanted the monsters and/or humans to be? I would really enjoy roleplaying this!

Oh wow, this is really quite interesting! I have quite a few characters, ranging within different ages. Is there a certain age you wanted the monsters and/or humans to be? I would really enjoy roleplaying this!

Any age is more than okay! The age difference the more interesting really.

!!!!!!!!!!
This idea is great!!!

Now, i do have a question though. Do all the humans have to hate the monsters? there could always be that odd one out for numerous reasons :I

nope, not all of the humans hate the monsters! c: there are bound to be humans out there who are interested in them and would rather befriend them than fight them off.

aaah thank you!!! glad you're interested! uwu

I'm glad more people are getting interested :D
If any of you know people that you think would like participating send them a link here for more info.

And if I get more I will make the OOC sign up thread right away c:

that sounds good!
also: at minimum, how many players are we looking for?

I'm definitely in. I really like the plot and I think that it can really evolve if we get the right characters.

I think 2-1 more people/person should be good! Its big, but not too big that it'll get too confusing.

@Sweetestdiva14 - aah i'm glad you're interested! uvu
so it looks like we have five people now - should we wait a while before we make the sign up thread or go ahead and start it?

I think wait until tomorrow. Tomorrow for sure I'll make the OOC sign up.

Haunted hospitals. Wicked : )

Not sure if you are accepting anymore, but I would like to play if you are.