﹗mono

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

monopoisoner

Original poster
hello I'm mono! uh, i'm new to the site, but not new to roleplaying and been at it for a little over ten years... oh shit son i'm becoming a veteran.

> v >;; uh I'm pretty bad at this introductions thing. I'm a graphic/web design major who quit school a while back for health reasons. Have no idea when I'll be studying but I'm pretty sure I'll get back to it at one point. uh, I'm also a gigantic utaite/vocaloid weeb and am notorious for yelling about it frequently amongst my friends. That's pretty much it. c:

Reactions: Nano
Why hello there, my frand~

We can me rping vets together.

Hi there Mono! Welcome to the site!
Depending on what you mean by the trash, we have a pair that also jokingly refer to themselves as trash (but they're super awesome and you probably are too!) so you might run into them and make new friends ~

Do you still make art? We have a showcasing section where you could put some of your work for us to ogle if you like.
If you need help, we have the Help Desk and also a friendly team of staff willing to lend a hand (you can find us in red names). I also see you have buddies here already ! They're been having fun looking around and might be able to help you, too.
I hope you have fun here with us.

@Kitti
thanks for the warm welcome and offer! so far i've been fiddling with the "bbcode" (read: CSS) trying to figure out what functions and scripts don't work.
haha, I don't draw as much anymore, but I still have my web portfolio of websites and logos still up and running. I may choose to post it here one day if it strikes my fancy.

@Kitti
thanks for the warm welcome and offer! so far i've been fiddling with the "bbcode" (read: CSS) trying to figure out what functions and scripts don't work.
haha, I don't draw as much anymore, but I still have my web portfolio of websites and logos still up and running. I may choose to post it here one day if it strikes my fancy.
The bbcode here is lots of fun. We have some guides for it floating around (I could probably find them if you're interested, but I think the main one is in the help pages). You might have seen the Testing Area already and I enjoy peeking there at what others are doing and trying out some of the fancy code things that I see myself, too. It's really rewarding when you hit post and it looks just like you hoped, right?

Let me know if you need anything~

I thought you were a moon poisoner and I was gonna cry. T____T

Welcome to the site though, Mono! >:3

Hi Mono!
2cs8jns.png

You should teach me more things about Vocaloid... they're pretty *_*
Anyways! Seeing as you're new, check out the "Newbie Care Package" thread to get a guide around Iwaku as well as some free goodies :D

Also, here are some helpful starting links to guide you around Iwaku :) If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Help Desk - HELP DESK
Interest Checking & Creation - INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION
Seeking One on One Partners - SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS
Terms & Rules - Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com
BB Codes - BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

♥♥​

@Kitti
yep, already made my own. > v >;;

@Diana
dw bb diana's my main on league I could never poison the moon

@Ali
i'd be more than happy to share any vocaloid language, altho my realm of expertise is definite utaite.
thank you for the links! <3

Hello Mono! And welcome to this wonderful play of creativity! I'm Touch of Insanity or Insanity for short. I only know a little bit about vocaloid, their music doesn't always click in my brain, but I loooove the art of all their characters. I actually adore Luka Megurine. If you ever have any questions feel free to PM me, you can also find me hanging around our chatrooms if you'd like to hang out. Hope to see you around!

@Touch of Insanity
Haha, I personally don't have a favorite character voice-wise. But I simply adore Miku and SeeU in terms of design. > v > Stardust may be catching up to them~
For me, I tend to listen to utaite versions of vocaloid songs; only very specific songs are vocaloid-only imo.

@Kagayours
oh god the puns send help

Welcome fellow graphic design person! 8D
you should go look through the showcases ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.