Moments in Video Games that made you laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cpt Toellner

Original poster
Two threads about gaming, both sad an awesome, but I feel like we are missing out on another aspect.

What are scenes, moments, or things in video gaming that made you laugh, or simply smile?

First thing that came to mind as soon as I read the title. This scene made me laugh my ass off.

Reactions: Freamon and Rare
Also, anyone who hasn't played through Saints Row IV is missing out on one of the most absurdly hilarious games of all times. When you have Rowdy Roddy Piper throwing a wrestling smack down on Keith David, you've officially won me over.

Also, The Boss's greatest nightmare is being trapped in small town 1950s America complete with a laugh track.

• Love
Reactions: Brovo and Darog
Any time the games npcs or AI does something silly.

GtaV is the biggest perpetrator of that on my mind. Watching people flee in terror as I fill the road wit car debris then dump gasoline on it. Biggest gripe is they don't have a match throwing option like postal did.

Oh, the Michael and Trevor hipster chat is entertaining. Had to pull off the road.

The talk radio in those games. Putting them on CDs and playing them when I drive really makes people ask what fucking station I listen to.

• Love
Reactions: Brovo
Giant Space Program. Seriously, anyone who plays Skyrim knows about that one. That also goes for dragons lifting off with mammoths on top.

Oh, and that one cray-cray wizard over at Solstheim. Not sure if random or not, but that was the thing that broke me. Laughed for half an our after that one.

And of course GTA Carmageddon. I'm looking at Star and Jerma specifically.

Can't think of many atm because sleep-deprived, but I would have to say killing a chicken in Skyrim and watching yourself become the most wanted man there is.

Reactions: LeVen
mpLB5tS.jpg

Never pre-ordering anything again. Never.

Save for bugs with the NPC's or AI codes....

Metal Gear Solid, PS1. Use the ketchup. USE THE KETCHUP.

House of the Dead: Overkill
All of it.
They basically took what made the cutscenes in HotD so bad that they were good, and ran with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.