Modern League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Anyone?

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akira

Shakarian Enthusiast
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Female, Futanari, Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Passive-Aggressive. I'm sometimes passive when I don't know the other well and I don't want to seem like a total dork. I'm aggressive if I'm really invested into the story.
Favorite Genres
Anime
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror,
So this would be based off the movie League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (and one vampire lady) I would like to follow the number of people (so 5-7), though characters don't have to be necessarily from stories like they were in the movie. This would be taking place in modern day and if enough peeps show interest then we'll discuss plot n stuffs

Sammael9216

Fire and Blood
Only if I can play as the sarcastic Southern marksman of the team.

Akira

Shakarian Enthusiast
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Passive-Aggressive. I'm sometimes passive when I don't know the other well and I don't want to seem like a total dork. I'm aggressive if I'm really invested into the story.
Favorite Genres
Anime
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror,

caligari

Flyest nihilist
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Male
Depends on the character I'm playing and the story
Favorite Genres
fantasy, scifi, horror, adventure, mystery, thriller
Genre You DON'T Like
romance, light hearted
How does a headless horseman sound? In which case I wouldn't mind playing such an ancient character.

Akira

Shakarian Enthusiast
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Anime
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror,
How does a headless horseman sound? In which case I wouldn't mind playing such an ancient character.
Sure if you want to :3

Crono

Here comes the Booya.
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Both
Favorite Genres
Steam Punk, Fantasy, Funny
Genre You DON'T Like
Sexual, weird, boring, Furry
You have caught my interest.

Now excuse me as I stew in my own thoughts for a character to use.

Akira

Shakarian Enthusiast
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Anime
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror,
Just one or a couple more people and we're golden, also as for the actual roleplay, I wanted to start sometime next week or the week after, I'm literally in the middle of a cross country move from Washington DC to Fresno, CA.

Sammael9216

Fire and Blood
Just one or a couple more people and we're golden, also as for the actual roleplay, I wanted to start sometime next week or the week after, I'm literally in the middle of a cross country move from Washington DC to Fresno, CA.
Small world, I lived in Selma, CA for a few years. Like an hour drive from Fresno. Fucking hated every single day of it. So glad to be back in Georgia.

Akira

Shakarian Enthusiast
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Anime
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror,
Small world, I lived in Selma, CA for a few years. Like an hour drive from Fresno. Fucking hated every single day of it. So glad to be back in Georgia.
My boyfriend lives in GA lol

@Tsuki

Sammael9216

Fire and Blood
On a side note, I saw Tom Cruise the other day driving through town in a green Lamborghini. Apparently he is filming for a movie about 5 miles from my house.

Akira

Shakarian Enthusiast
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Anime
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror,
On a side note, I saw Tom Cruise the other day driving through town in a green Lamborghini. Apparently he is filming for a movie about 5 miles from my house.
Eh, he makes good movies but i honestly am not particularly excited about his existence xD

S

Some_Bloke

That film is a guilty pleasure of mine. I'd be up for this.

Akira

Shakarian Enthusiast
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Anime
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror,

Crono

Here comes the Booya.
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate