Modern Day Romeo and Juliet

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alison

Original poster
So I've found an interest in doing a Roleplay, kind of like a modern day Romeo and Juliet. I thought of this idea while listening to a song that came on the radio, and I thought it's be interesting to try out. I'm not saying that I want everything to go like Romeo and Juliet did, because I'd rather the characters not die, and they can be at a closer age rage(although id rather still be teenager, probably about 17-19), and I don't think murder should be par of the role-play either. I just would like the overall idea about how they met at a dance, maybe at a town masquerade ball or a school dance, and they start to like each other and soon fall in love, but have difficult challenges that are trying to keep them apart. If you're at all interested or have another idea you'd like to role-play with me, PM me or reply back to this! Thanks!

((Oh! PS: I only play female roles))

I am not here to fulfill your request for a partner, and I apologize if I have disappointed you, but I was just curious if the song that inspired this was "Check Yes Juliet"

Actually it was that song and another one, but I can't recall the name of the other song. Check yes Juliet is one of my favorite songs.:D

I might be willing to do this. :) Let me know if you're still up for it.

Yeah I'm still interested if you are... Send me a PM an we can talk more about it.

@TheMetalMaiden

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.