Modern Day Dracula [F seeking M]

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
It varies (I'm on Eastern Standard Time)
Writing Levels
Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Both; preferably passive
Favorite Genres
Action/Adventure, Historical Romance/Time Travel, Sci-fi, Fandoms, Supernatural/Paranormal, Horror/Thriller, Medieval Fantasy, Apocalyptic/Dystopian, Crime/Mystery
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi, Yuri, Furry/Anthro, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Steampunk, Cliche Horror/Slasher, CreepyPasta
“There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.”
- Bram Stoker's Dracula

Hey there! Would anyone care to role play a modern day version of Bram Stoker's Dracula with me? I've read the book, seen many of the cinematic/televised versions of the most famous fictional gothic/horror love story of all time (in my opinion anyway lol) and I'm curious to see how this plays out. I am willing to play the lead role of Mina Murray or an entirely new female OC for you; but of course you, my dear partner (male in particular), will play the seductive, alluring, handsome role of the Count for me. Let me know by replying here or sending a PM my way! :)

Rules & Requirements:
- 70% Plot 30% Smut
- 2+ paragraphs for every post
- Basic spelling and grammar
- Thread/PMs
- Celebrity/Model face-claims only
- NO one/two-liners
- NO god-modding/power-play

Status
Not open for further replies.