MMO/Game Character Show Off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saint Tribs

Original poster
kalwantsYOUwithtext.jpg

So! You think your character is the prettiest princess? Show me! Show all of us! We want to see your lovely darlings that you've spent time and effort to create for the games you play!

The character can be from any game you wish as long as it's multi-player and the character was customized by you!

Oh hey a thread I can participate in

I see your Sylvari and raise you SIX SYLVARIS

WzDodLy.jpg
I don't have any recent pictures of her new outfit. Alas.

R8bWj6c.png

c68F9D6.png
58F8akF.jpg
w5UQX4N.png
Apparently I just have trash screenshots of her??? What the heck.

Also, she got a nice booty.

lAbS6rB.jpg

92wqKRT.png
and Luthayis, my token male character second Necromancer:

lrq5jED.jpg
Looks pretty badass there, but I assure you it is all a ruse. Here is a more accurate depiction of my big brave Necromancer:

OywEITt.jpg

u43BW8x.jpg

And those are just my Sylvaris. I have more characters where this game from. : |

Last edited:
yTM2zwA.png

DY3meLl.png

fmVzjvL.png

Phew, here's another batch of my possibly too many characters.

Ferris.jpg

A hard-case mercenary with a passion for her work, pride in her professionalism and highly experienced with beating in other people's faces ( both pre and post career choice)
------
Larne.jpg

Larne is also a merc, though he's been acting as a body guard for a single client most of his career and now that that job has been... terminated he's turned into a bit of a drunk.

Larne Drunk.jpg
------
Mink.jpg

Such an ass. He really is. But I love him.
------
Nuuri Cheer.jpg Nuuri.jpg

Poor thing never finished her time at the Collage of Statics, flunked. Still, she's happy greasing engines and working on her recipes, just avoid anything she drowns with chilli! So, everything really.
------
Scarpi.jpg

He sees his Wild Hunt as a call to consolidate ties with the Human City and decided to act as a knight on their behalf, partly political and partly chivalrous he probably just needs to take a night off and relax for once.
------
Varjak.jpg

This guy. This Guy. You don't want to meet him in a dark alley all alone, he's a sado-masocist and fruit loop to boot. Crazy as a barrel of monkeys... monkeys with knives.

And there will be more! Too many characters I tell you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have any recent pictures of her new outfit. Alas.
Her name looks so familiar...I swear I've seen it before. Is she/was she in a guild called Remnants of Hope?

OT: I'll edit in pictures of my sweet baby when GW2 finishes updating~

Her name looks so familiar...I swear I've seen it before. Is she/was she in a guild called Remnants of Hope?

OT: I'll edit in pictures of my sweet baby when GW2 finishes updating~
I don't remember...! That sounds terrible haha. The guild name sounds so, so familiar, but I'm not sure if I actually ended up applying or not? I've made a few posts in the 'guild wanted' forum on the official GW2 site, so I don't know. That, or I might have had some friends in that guild and ran around with them a few times. I'm sorry I can't be of more help. :c I am on TC though!

Edit: I looked through my old GW2 forum posts and it looks like someone did post about RoH on my search thread at some point. It's really possible I joined for a very short while and then decided on another guild, idk. Right now I'm in the guild Ember Solace, also on TC.

Last edited:
Haha! I love all these screenies, ladies and gentleman and others!

Have some derpy human Elementalist. Seriously. Brynn is just...
brynncannotbetrustedtobeserious.jpg

photogenicbrynn.jpg

One of my favorite Salads is of course Serenthiel, my ultra grumpy shy Mesmer.
bitchface.jpg

typicalserenthiel.jpg

I've got a ranger too but he's super low level and currently not anything special. :D

Breaking the GW2 combo, because I'm poor; here're two of my TERA characters.

TERA_ScreenShot_20150214_184415_zpscxkbgffv.png

Perusta, my main on Celestial Hills. Killer of moods. And wearer of uniforms.

TERA_ScreenShot_20150214_184552_zpsva44pkct.png

Bashuans (or whatever I named him), the sword guy (Slayer?). Took this right after entering the game with him, so it doesn't reflect his current gear. Wielder of swords. Need to work on him.

Bonus Grand Fantasia Character:

elf_20150215_011906_zpst3gbnneq.jpg
Honorable mention, as I don't roleplay her, and don't even play her as a certain personality, really. She's the inspiration for 3.64% (2) of my story characters, though. And maybe one rp character I haven't used yet.

Might get my other three TERA characters up, even though I don't RP them, just because I have personalities for them (though I don't act them out).

Looks like we need some more FFXIV in here!

aEWsdqE.png

s9vtbCA.png

Here are the rest of my TERA characters.

TERA_ScreenShot_20150216_100307_zpsbji6mb6b.png

Safize, my main on Ascension Valley. I have attempted writing short stories which feature her. All portray her as a grump.

TERA_ScreenShot_20150216_101430_zpsqk3dk05p.png

Mz.Murder, whom I named after 2 songs out of boredom, and whom hasn't finished the reaper starting area yet. Like the above, I've tried writing about her. I portray her as somewhat emotionless.

TERA_ScreenShot_20150216_101045_zpshvjfi5ns.png

Cheraza, who is nothing special, and whose name may or may not be inspired by a certain video game character. Likes long walks on the battlefield and killing (for the victory of Valkyon [pro'ly spelt that wrong]).

They're all grumps (except Cheraza). And that's pretty much it.

Sortiara. My firran from ArcheAge.
Looked totes adorable in her mechanic outfit.
27xo3rq.jpg

Princeps Zollo, my asura elementalist. Gas mask not shown.
312wz7q.jpg

Karra Flameheart, charr thief.
25f20yg.jpg

Old WoW main. Narivar, worgen druid, former tauren from vanilla.
470269_10150678693521385_1828777075_o.jpg

I realize I've played GW2 since beta and have 12 screenshots but for ArcheAge I have over 400..

Edit: All the salads in this thread. Need's some balsamic.

TOO MUCH SALAD.

I haven't launched GW2 in foreeeever but I might just to post some screens.

• Love
Reactions: Windsong
TOO MUCH SALAD.

I haven't launched GW2 in foreeeever but I might just to post some screens.
Never enough Salad!

Though my next two characters will probably be human so I can have the cultural armors. :D

Same character as I've had before, just with a slightly edgier hairstyle, glasses, and a fancy staff <3
gw008_zpsxd6uqkcp.jpg

TrueGiansee.jpg

On the right, you can see what Giansee would look like if the wardrobe system was released on this server. She is a scary girl, is she not? On the left, you can see a Miho, one of the best pets in the game being all cute and fluffy.

CurrentGiansee.jpg
This is how she looks like right now, but I do not like the goofy drone tails and drones, so I will get something more decent for her. In the meantime, please do not mention to her that she looks silly, otherwise...

Facemelting.jpg

My WoW mage, looking a bit like a Jedi.

CoUFo1x.jpg

(I have most of the pieces to do a Sith set, except the sword)

Reactions: Saint Tribs
Here's a few pics I have from EverQuest2,Aion and Guild Wars 2 ^_^
9uolzm.jpg

ftcy9x.jpg

2vm6p79.jpg

209ozkm.jpg

Reactions: Saint Tribs
Status
Not open for further replies.