3. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
I enjoy Fantasy, Modern, High School, Magical, Romantic, Yaoi and Yuri, Modern, Libertine; Any genre is a good genre with a solid and enjoyable plot.
I am only taking 3 people. Each person can make one new character and take control of only three actual characters.
In the land of Equestria, a small pool between worlds opens up for a brief moment. In that few seconds, four humans, playing in a pond outside of school, are suddenly warped into their world. It gets worse...they all become ponies! After this, tehy recieve and ominus warning from the Princesses that a mysterious threat has arisen in the north, and the Mane 6 are being sent after them. The issue is now that Luna wants the four new ones to follow along as well!
This rp would start out right when they come out of the pool.
Three lines typed minimum for post length.
Please either be a brony or now the storyline if you join. No 'oh I just want to find this out'. And please have seen all four seasons.

Okay now of a CS!
Name-
Age- (Human)
Pony- (Describe or picture)
Cutie Mark-
Ponies I am Playing- (From the Mane 6)

Mine!

Name- Alex Vanazak
Age- 16
Pony- Deep blue pony with a slightly green mane. Has a small face and a ruffled tail.
Cutie Mark- Pen and Ink (He is a writer)
Ponies I am Playing- Twilight and Pinkie Pie

I am only taking 3 people. Each person can make one new character and take control of only three actual characters. These are the Mane 6 and any other ponies.

Reserving a spot, will post a CS when I can. o3o

Name- Remira Olvie
Age- 17
Pony- Red and Black pony with a black mane and tail. Long tail and shortish mane. She is a Pegasus
Cutie Mark- Music Note (Singer)
Ponies I am Playing- RainbowDash​

Name-Chrissy Selvan
Age- 16
Pony-uploaded file
Mark- splattered raindrops (she's always loved the rain and now she brings rainclouds or gathers rain)
Ponies I am Playing- Fluttershy

Attachments

• improved_oc_pony__sidney_by_stardustsilver-d6ka9eg.png
    improved_oc_pony__sidney_by_stardustsilver-d6ka9eg.png
    205.5 KB · Views: 3