Misty at your service!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FraOrolo

Original poster
Hi all!

The names Fra (Don't wear it out ;)). Im rather new to roleplaying but have been doing it for about 4 years now. Just off and on. I'm 18 and attending The Art Institute of Seattle to become an Industrial Designer, so if your ever in the Seattle area hit me up!

LIKES & DISLIKES:
I love the city life here in Seattle and am enjoying my time in college. Longboarding, reading, and roleplaying are my favorite hobbies! I also occasionally dabble in anime ^^

Some of the things I don't like are,but not limited too ;), my neighbors who always seem to be partying, that one tweeker outside my building, and the weird humming noise coming from my roommates PC.

RP PREFERENCES:
I'm quick to jump into almost any RP! My comfort zones are Slice and Fantasy, while I struggle some times with Sci-fi and Supernatural. I really hope to break that barrier soon so drop me a line if you want to RP!
grin.png

I look forward to meeting you all,

FraOrolo

Heyo, Fra! Welcome to Iwaku! If you ever feel like showing off any work you've done, hit up the museum of creative arts! In the case of role-playing, go ahead and check out the Sci-fi and Horror sections whenever you feel like trying to break that barrier! Hope you enjoy your stay! 8D

Nice to meet you, Fra! Welcome!

Slice of life/ Fantasy does have a nice ring to it :D
Hope you see you around! Have a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.