Missing Him (ROMANCE)

• Thread starter Misscharles2000
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
M

Misscharles2000

Original poster
"Jack," Shannon said. "I don't know how to tell you this but-" She stopped. He continued. "Oh my g- nevermind. Just please tell me that you aren't breaking up with me." She shook her head, forgetting that she was on the phone with him. Already she knew this would have been a lot harder in person. "No! No no I'm not breaking up with you. I'm... moving." The other end
of the line was silent for a few seconds. "Hello?" she said after a while. Then she heard him let out a slow breath. "So this is it," he said. "Where are you moving?" She thought for a minute. He was reacting to this a lot better than she had thought that he would. "Washington." She could hear him getting choked up. "D.C?" She nodded, again forgetting she wasn't with him. "Yeah." He sighed. "You'll come back and visit me her in LA, right?" She smiled. "Yeah. Of course." He didn't say goodbye. He hung up. She didn't call him back. She knew he was mad at her. She knew that he was upset that she couldn't convince her parents to let her stay. But she couldn't. And she felt terrible. There was nothing she could do. She was actually moving all the way across the country. This was happening.